Bottlemart – Win a Backstage VIP Pass to Brokenwood (prize valued at $2,500)
BROKENWOOD WINES 2017 LMG ACTIVATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry is
deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The promotion will be conducted in participating off-premise Bottlemart licensed outlets (“Participating
Outlets”). Entry into and continued participation in this Promotion is subject always to the Participating
Outlets liquor licence serving policy. These terms and conditions apply to each Participating Outlet
except where context indicates otherwise.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees of Liquor Marketing Group, their agents, contractors, consultants and their immediate
families (including de facto spouses) or any other persons assisting with the competition are not
eligible to enter.
4. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to
disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, including but not limited to, anyone who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
5. To enter entrants must, during the Promotional Period (as defined below):
a. Purchase in a single transaction 1 or more bottles of Brokenwood Wines from a Participating Outlet
(“Eligible Purchase”) and retain the store receipt for the Eligible Purchase;
b. Input all requested details in the provided online entry form, including providing the entrants full
name, postcode of residence current and valid email address and contact telephone number.
6. Entrants must upload the original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase for each Eligible Purchase
for all entries submitted. Receipts must clearly specify the Participating Outlet where the Eligible
Purchase was made and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior
to entry. Failure to attach the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrants entries and forfeiture of any
right to a prize.
7. The promotion commences on Wednesday 13/12/2017 9am AEST and will close on Tuesday
3/1/2018 at 11.59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at Liquor Marketing
Group Ltd (ABN 22 001 440 320) of The Binary Centre, Building 1, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North
Ryde NSW 2113 on Thursday 4th January 2018 at 11.00am.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but
not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a
result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Prize is not transferrable. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner may be contacted by phone, email, posted on the Bottlemart Facebook and/or the
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) one bottle equates to one entry with a maximum
six entries per day; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry
requirements. Maximum one prize in total.
12. The first valid and correct entry drawn from all Participating Outlet from unique entrants drawn will win
a Backstage VIP Pass to Brokenwood. Prize to include a VIP Tour of Brokenwood Winery, exclusive
barrel tasting, a private tasting in our Members Only tasting room and a six pack of Single Vineyard
Brokenwood wines, excluding wines from the icon range. This experience is followed by lunch at The
Cellar Restaurant and 1 nights’ accommodation (2 x studio suites) mid-week in the Hunter Valley.
Prize is valid until 30th November 2018.
13. Total prize pool value is $2500.00.
14. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by email within 2 weeks of the draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s
identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with
these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter.
18. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete and indecipherable entries will
be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
19. The Promoters decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not
redeem the Prize by the reasonable time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by
the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
21. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with
an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law
and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not
capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject
to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel
23. If required, an unclaimed prize draw may take place on 4th March 2018w at the same time and place
as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified by
24. As a condition of entering this promotion, an entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the
Promoter using the entrants name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification
(including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees that, in the event they are the winner, the entrant will
participate in all reasonable promotional activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the
Promoter and its agents.
25. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or
modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which
from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and
conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding
sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms
implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable
Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether
arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or
any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without
limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under
the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications;
(e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability
incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) the Prize or use of the Prize.
26. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and for
any purpose required under Australian lottery legislation or any other regulatory authority. Entry is
conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the
information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to
access, update or correct information to the Promoters Privacy Officer, Karl Martin at:
email@example.com or (08) 8561 3200. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
27. By participating in the Promotion, an entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for
collection of the entrant’s personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the
information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the entrant in the
future with information on special offers or to provide the entrant with marketing materials via any
medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message
Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of
electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the
future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies or promotional
partners who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion, an
entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in the
manner set out in this condition.
28. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the recommendations of the Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from
Drinking Alcohol. Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each
applicable State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged
to visit the Australian Governments information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
29. The Promoter is S. Smith & Son Limited of G01.90-96 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW (ABN 64 007
278) Telephone: (02) 8344 8244
30. Authorised under permit number: NSW Only: Permit number: LTPM/16/00726