Bosch & Super Cheap Membership Req – Purchase $50 on Bosch Products & – Win a Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 Ebike Mountain Bike (size (prize valued at $3,999)
“Bosch & Supercheap Auto eBike” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion
is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences on 29th
October 2018 and concludes 9th
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand, who submit a valid entry within the
Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their
immediate families of the Promoter and associated agencies, suppliers, retailers or
companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. For your chance to win and receive one automatic entry into the draw, entrants must:
A) Have a Supercheap Auto Club Plus Membership or Supercheap Auto Trade Card and
provide the Supercheap Auto Club Plus Membership or Supercheap Auto Trade Card at
time of purchase during the Promotional Period.
B) Purchase $50.00 or more (including GST) of Bosch products stocked in store at
Supercheap Auto located in Australia or New Zealand during the Promotional Period per
transaction/receipt. Special order products are excluded.
Multiple entries are permitted during the promotional period, subject to only one entry
permitted per transaction/receipt.
5. The draw will take place on Thursday 13th
December 2018 at 10.00am (AEST) at 1555
Centre Road, Clayton, VIC, 3168, Australia.
6. There will be three winners drawn at the end of the Promotional Period.
7. Claimants must provide the original receipt (or a copy) from the store of purchase if and when
required by the Promoter to verify their entry in the Promotion and to claim their prize. If an
entrant does not comply with this requirement, the prize is forfeited and will be distributed by
way of a second chance prize draw.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant
who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, or who submits an entry
which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of postage.
Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter
within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical, postal
disruptions or for any other reason.
10. The first valid entry drawn will win a Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 eBike Mountain Bike (Size:
Medium / Colour: Black & Grey) valued at $3,999.00. The second valid entry drawn will win a
Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 eBike Mountain Bike (Size: Medium / Colour: Black & Grey)
valued at $3,999.00. The third valid entry drawn will win a Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 eBike
Mountain Bike (Size: Medium / Colour: Black & Grey) valued at $3,999.00.
The total prize pool is $11,997.00, which is correct at the time if printing.
11. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. If any of the prizes (or
part of the prizes) is out of stock at the time of redemption, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another of equal value. The Promoter accepts
no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. Any operating, repair or other
ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
Prizes will be despatched to the winners in January 2019.
12. At the conclusion of the Promotion, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will
be met, notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded. Any printing errors and
other quality control matters outside the control of entrants shall not be used as the sole basis
for refusing to award a prize.
13. Subject to any written directions issued by any regulatory authority, any prizes that remain
unclaimed 3 months after the Promotional Period will be distributed by way of an unclaimed
prize draw. This draw will be made up of all participants who have entered the Promotion. If
required, draw(s) will occur on Wednesday 13th
March 2019 at 10.00am (AEST). All
winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw will also be required by the Promoter to provide proof of
purchase to be awarded the prize. If proof of purchase cannot be located by the date required
by the Promoter, a new draw will be undertaken. Prizes for the unclaimed prize draw will be
despatched to the winners in April 2019 if required.
14. All prospective winners will be notified by mail or telephone. The winners of the prizes will be
published at www.boschautoparts.com.au on Friday 14th
December 2018. The winners in the
second chance draw will be published at www.boschautoparts.com.au on Thursday 14th
15. If any prize winner is under the age of 18 years, that prize will be awarded to that person’s
parent or guardian.
16. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on
every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion
shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for any personal injury or property
damage) in connection with this Promotion or any prizes awarded in the course of this
Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect,
inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection
with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s
reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any
unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the
Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
an offender are reserved.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or
recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
21. At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any
promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being
used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
22. The Promoter is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168.
Phone: 1300 30 70 37 ABN: 48 004 315 628.
23. Authorised under permit numbers: