Bobbi Foundation – Win a Years Supply of Bobbi Foundation
We are giving 5 lucky winners the chance to get the NATURAL LOOK, PERFECTED with A Year’s Supply of Bobbi Brown foundation! Plus to ensure your skin is prepped for perfect application anywhere, anytime – we’ll include our CC Cream SPF 30+ and a Foundation Brush!
* Competition closes 8/10/2014 at 11:59 AEST.
Bobbi Brown WIN a Year’s Supply of Bobbi Foundation Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165 Mitchell Rd, Erskineville NSW 2043 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia;
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
4. Competition entry opens at on 03/09/2014 and closes at midnight on 08/10/2014. All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney.
5. An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition no more than once. There is no purchase requirement.
6. An Eligible Entrant who, during the Entry Period, uses a compatible browser to visit EITHER www.bobbibrown.com.au OR www.facebook.com/bobbibrownau and follows the directions there to:
(i) access the Competition entry page; and
(i) provide all the personal details required, including first and last names, email address, contact telephone number and postal address, will be allocated ONE entry into the Promotion.
7. An Eligible Entrant who wishes to enter via www.facebook.com/bobbibrownau must have a current Facebook account and must already be a Facebook “Fan” of Bobbi Brown, or they must first “Like” the official Bobbi Brown Australia Facebook page before they may submit an entry.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
10. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
(i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or
(ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 10 or produces items that, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
(iii) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
(iv) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
11. Any costs associated with accessing a Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
12. Eligible Entrants must make their internet entries manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZE
13. The draw will be held at 3pm on 15/10/2014 at 165-175 Mitchell Road – Erskineville, NSW 2043.
14. The Eligible Entrants whose valid entries are the first five valid entries drawn will each win one Competition prize. Each Competition Prize is valued at a maximum of $510 and comprises:
(a) one year’s supply of Bobbi Foundation (comprising 5 x Bobbi Brown foundation in winner’s preferred foundation and shade, 2 x CC Cream SPF 30+ in winner’s chosen shade and 1 x Foundation Brush). Total Prize Pool is valued at a maximum of $2,9000.
15. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
16. A right to receive a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
17. The winner will be notified in writing. The notification may include instructions as to how a winner is to claim their prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
18. The winner’s name will be published on the Bobbi Brown facebook page (www.facebook.com/bobbibrownau) and at www.bobbibrown.com.au no later than 14 days after the prize draw.
19. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by a winner within 3 months of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw commencing at 3pm on 10/12/2014 at 165-175 Mitchell Road – Erskineville, NSW 2043.
20. In order to be entitled to any prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition, as and when required by the Promoter.
21. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
22. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases Facebook, Inc from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Promotion.
23. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
24. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
(ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
(iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
(iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
26. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
27. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including:
(i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
(ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party;
(iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
29. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
30. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
31. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPM/13/00375; ACT Permit No. TP 13/01429.