Big4 Holiday Parks – Win a Holiday With Big4 Holiday Parks (prize valued at $2,999)
BIG4 & VEGEMITE COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia collects your personal information (including name, phone number,
email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of
administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to
enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as
service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this
promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we
hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will
deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information,
please contact us at (03) 9811 9300 or email@example.com
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road,
Hawthorn, VIC, 3122.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents only and who must be over the age of 18 years. Employees
and their immediate families of the promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this
competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 2 September 2019 at 9am and concludes on 8 September 2019 at
10.00pm (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
How to enter
5. Entrants must fill out the entry https://woobox.com/b9a64v form at the following link, including in
25 words or less explain where in Australia you’d love to go to get a rose in your cheeks and why? \
6. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone
number, email address and postal address are correct and up to date when sharing with the
promoter if they are deemed a winner.
7. Entrants can only enter once. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the
Promoter) will be deemed invalid.
8. Judging will take place at BIG4 National Support Office, 313 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC, 3122 at 9am
on 9 September 2019
9. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of the
10. The winner/s will be notified on via email within 48 hours of their entry being chosen. To qualify for
the draw, applicable persons must provide either a valid mobile phone number or email address.
Returned prizes or the inability to get in contact with the winner within 36 hours will see the prize
transferred to the next runner up.
11. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 30 September 2019 the prize will be forfeited.
12. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person
who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be
judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. There will be 5 x winners. Each winner will receive:
1 x BIG4 Holiday Parks two-night accommodation vouchers valued at up to $500
1 x Vegemite beach towel valued at $49.95
1x Vegemite socks valued at $19.95
1 x Vegemite mug set valued at $29.95
The total prize pack value $2999.25
BIG4 Holiday Park accommodation voucher Ts & Cs:
Two (2) free nights in a cabin at any BIG4 Holiday Park around Australia;
Accommodation for two (2) adults and two (2) children in a fully self-contained cabin;
Subject to availability at individual parks;
Not available during Christmas, school holidays, long weekends, or peak seasons;
Voucher valid 12 months from the date of issue;
Voucher is not transferable or to be exchanged as cash;
BIG4 Membership Status Credits will not apply when using this voucher;
Not to be used with any other discounts or special offers;
Voucher valid for a single stay only, cannot be used at multiple parks;
Cannot be used at BIG4.com.au Affiliate parks;
Booking is required for this prize; please mention the Roombank slip when making your
Only original slips will be accepted; you must surrender this letter to reception on arrival.
Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not
the responsibility of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age
and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the
entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in
accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due
to incorrect entrant information.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize
with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or
suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the
event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised,
subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
18. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for
cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant
state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or
becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or take
responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It
is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in
the event that they are a winner (including. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its
associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal
21. injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence)
in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
22. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line
failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right
to take any action that may be available.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and
companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access
to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
24. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes
beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or
integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion
to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be
available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction
given under State Regulation.