BIG4 Holiday Parks – Win a $1000 Big4 Gift Card (prize valued at $7,000)
MAKE A BIG4 COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia collects your personal information (including name, phone
number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes
of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able
to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such
as service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting
this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we
hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will
deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information
please contact us at (03) 9811 9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood
Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122.
3. Entry is only open to Australians aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families
of the promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to
4. By submitting an entry, the participant and participants’ family give consent to participating in this
5. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future communications from BIG4 Holiday
6. The competition period is Saturday 16 November 2019 to Friday 31 January 2020 11:59pm
How to enter
7. Entrants must either fill in the entry form on https://woobox.com/5q9nid or upload a photo on
social media using the hashtag #MakeABIG4 using the provided finger puppets. To be valid for
the major prize, entrants must fill out the online form.
8. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone
number, email address and postal address are correct and up to date when sharing with the
promoter if they are deemed a winner.
9. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the Promoter) will be deemed
10. There will be one (1) major prize winner of a $1000 BIG4 gift card and twelve (12) runner-up
prizes of a 2-night accommodation voucher.
11. Judging will take place at BIG4 National Support Office, 313 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC, 3122.
Judging will take place at 9am on the following dates;
Draw 1) 22 November
Draw 2) 29 November
Draw 3) 6 December
Draw 4) 13 December
Draw 5) 20 December
Draw 6) 27 December
Draw 7) 3 January
Draw 8) 10 January
Draw 9) 17 January
Draw 10) 24 January
Draw 11) 31 January
12. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of
the judging panel.
13. The winner/s will be notified on via email within 48 hours of their entry being chosen. To qualify
for the draw, applicable persons must provide either a valid mobile phone number or email
address. Returned prizes or the inability to get in contact with the winner within 36 hours will
see the prize transferred to the next runner up.
14. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by February 14 the prize will be forfeited.
15. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each
person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All
entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. There will be 1 major winner of a $1000 BIG4 gift card and 12 runners-up of 1 x 2-night
17. Total prize pool valued at approximately $7,000
18. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is
not the responsibility of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity,
age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes
that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been
submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence
due to incorrect entrant information.
21. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or
suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the
event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised,
subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
23. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed
for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the
relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised
prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen
prizes,or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has
been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in
the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and
its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal
injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s
negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
26. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line
failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the
right to take any action that may be available.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies
and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect,
delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action
that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection
by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any
causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action
that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to
any direction given under State Regulation.