Big4 Holiday Parks – Magic Moments – Win an Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark Pro kit valued at $3,499
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MAGIC MOMENTS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road, Burwood East 3122. Telephone: 03 9811 9300;
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants must be above 18 years old and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The competition commences on Thursday 1st November 2018 at 9am, and
Entries must be received by 11.59pm (EST) Friday, 30th November 2018. The winners will be selected during the following week and will be notified via email or phone and their postal address verified.
7. Upon completion of the above, each individual will go in the draw to
an Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark Pro Kit valued at $3 499 (RRP).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. Judging will take place at BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd, Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road, Burwood East 3122. at 9am on 03/12/2018.
10. The winning entries will be judged on creativity is subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of a Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
14. If the prize is not claimed by 5:30pm by 09/12/18 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at
Entrants must follow@BIG4HolidayParks on Instagram
And submit the entry for Magic Moment that can be found:
During (Promotional Period) to be eligible to go into the draw.
9:00am on 10/12/18 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary
to distribute the prize.
15. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 10/12/18 the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryconsumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize .
22. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, telephone numbers and email addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering the competition, entrants consent to their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoters on their details set out above. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoters.
21. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and contact details which you provide when registering or using our services as well as information from data houses, social media services, our affiliates and other entities you deal or interact with for example by using their services. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services, to promote and improve our