Beauty Heaven – Win A Prize Pack Valued At Up To $1000 Per Pack With A Selection Of The Winning Best In Beauty 2016 Products (prize valued at $1000)
No link for the actual voting page yet – will update when it becomes live
“beautyheaven – BEST IN BEAUTY AWARDS 2017”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to vote, how toParticipation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry and voting is only open to residents of Australia. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental and legal guardian consent to enter. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible
3. The competition commences on 28th August 2017 and closes at 17:00pm (AEDST) on 18th September 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at beautyheaven, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 12th October 2017 at 11:00am (AEDST). The winners will be notified by email using the contact details given in their entry. They will also be notified on site on 16th October 2017.
4. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the promotional Period:
a. visit www.beautyheaven.com.au follow the links to the Best in Beauty Awards 2017 voting section;
b. follow the instructions to vote for one finalists in each of the ten (10) categories;
c. Complete the entry form including their first name, last name, valid email address and submit the fully completed entry form as instructed.
5. For the removal of doubt a completed and valid entry must consist of an individual voting in all ten (10) categories and completing the entry form as instructed.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries/votes permitted per person, subject to the following: (i) A valid entry into the judging must consist of an entrant voting in all of nine categories (ii) a maximum of one (1) votes/entries per person per day during the entire promotional period; (iii) each vote/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Ten beautyheaven members will be drawn at random from those who successfully submit votes and will win a prize pack valued at up to $1000 per pack with a selection of the winning Best in Beauty 2016 products.
The total prize pool is valued at up to $10,000.00 (including taxes/GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
10. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
11. Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
12. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
14. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
15. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
16. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of votes and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the voting process or who submits a vote that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any votes not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the votes due to any reason whatsoever. A vote will only be counted as being received once it has been received by the Promoter and not when it was sent. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected votes.
19. Voting open and close times may vary. Bauer Media reserves the right to amend the Voting Period at any time, including but not limited to any changes in the Fun Fearless Female event schedule. In the event that the Voting Period changes, vote open and close times will be announced via the beautyheaven website at www.beautyheaven.com.au and will also be communicated via beautyheaven Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/beautyheaven.com.au)
20. Please note that access to beautyheaven website voting Application may be limited on some mobile, tablet and other portable devices. It is the users responsibility to check their ability to check the functionality of the Application on their device prior to voting.
21. The act of voting is free. Any costs associated with accessing beautyheaven website, are the responsibility of the person seeking access and reliant on the user’s internet service provider.
22. Bauer Media is not responsible for any technical issues that result in the failure of the functionality described above being properly executed on beautyheaven website.
23. Bauer Media is not responsible if for any reason whatsoever a user is unable to access the Cosmopolitan website at the time they intend on doing so. For any issues relating to access on Cosmopolitan website – please refer to the respective beautyheaven website guidelines.
24. Bauer Media reserve the right to keep all Vote Results confidential. Other than the Vote Results required to (without limitations) be revealed to maintain the format of the competition, meet legal requirements etc. Not all vote Results will not be made available to the public.
25. Bauer Media reserves the right at its sole discretion to invalidate, discount or disqualify any votes (or individuals casting votes):
a. That tamper with, or attempt to tamper with, the Voting Service and/or process; or
b. Which corrupt or impact, or attempt to corrupt or impact, the administration security,
c. That Bauer Media believe to be submitted via an automated process, including but fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Voting Service (including a beautyheaven website voting mechanism) and/or the process; or not limited to computer modems, programs, scripts or any other means other than the Vote Service specified in these Terms and Conditions, will be deemed invalid and discounted; or obscene or offensive.
d. That Bauer Media considers being manipulative, unrepresentative, disproportionate,
26. Users acknowledge that any votes that are discounted, invalidated, or disqualified, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be done so at the absolute discretion of Bauer Media and will still be subject to the charges and costs outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
27. Bauer Media’s decision in relation to all issues related to voting is final and binding on all who participate in relation to the Program and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
29. If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
30. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
31. If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 27th November 2017 at the same time and place as the original draws in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Any winner from this draw will be notified by email using the contact details given in their entry.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
35. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
37. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 9555 9520.
38. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/16/05855, ACT: TP16/01476