Base Body Babes – Win an Apple Watch With a Watch Band From @casetifybands Do The Following
Terms and Conditions – Crikey! Magazine Photography Competition:
1. Entries will be accepted from anywhere around the world, however, travel will not be covered by Australia
2. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, sponsor and agencies associated with this
promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-
grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Australia Zoo reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify
any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process.
5. The promotion commences at 9:00am on 22 October 2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm on 18
November 2018 AEST. The judging panel will vote on winners of the 2 categories – Junior (Under 15 years) &
Open (All Ages) prior to 5:00pm 31 November 2018. Category winners will be notified on or before 1 December
6. To enter, the entrants must follow all steps of the competition:
a. Take a photo of wildlife. For the Open Division – the photo must be of high resolution at a minimum file size
of 6MB and a minimum of 300dpi and in portrait format to qualify for this competition. Consideration needs to
be taken to allow the ‘Crikey’ Masthead which will be positioned over the top quarter of the winning photo.
b. Email your photo to email@example.com (and including your age for Junior entries) between
9:00am on 22 October 2018 – 11:59pm on 18 November 2018 AEST.
c. Wait until the 1st
December 2018 to find out if you are a winner!
7. The individual who emails the photo must own the intellectual property.
8. Finalists will be judged by a panel from Australia Zoo, Canon Australia & CameraPro based on creativity and
all decisions will be final. The competition is based on photographs, chance plays no part in determining the
9. The prize is non-refundable or redeemable for cash. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be
entered into. Australia Zoo accepts no responsibly for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed
void if forged, inappropriate or offensive.
10. Entrants warrant that:
a. Their entry is original and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any thirds party; and
b. Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, race,
gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any
c. Their entry meets the minimum requirements as stated in clause 6a.
11. By entering this promotion:
a. The participant grants Australia Zoo, CameraPro and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to
exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world for the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited
to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the
Australia Zoo Facebook page and CameraPro Facebook Page. The participant acknowledges that they will not
be entitled to any compensation for this continued use but photographers will be credited at all times.
b. Photos submitted as part of this competition will be used ONLY in conjunction with this competition and
promotions or media surrounding it. Use thereafter will require positive permission from the photographer.
12. Open Grand Prize includes:
a. Inclusion as the cover photo of Crikey! Magazine Summer edition.
b. One spot on the 2019 Mourachan Outback Photography Expedition to the value of $2,490.00 AUD.
c. CameraPro voucher to the value of $1,000.00 AUD.
13. Junior (Under 15 years) Prize includes:
a. Inclusion as the cover photo of Crikey! Kids section in the Crikey! Magazine Summer edition.
b. CameraPro voucher to the value of $500.00 AUD.
14. In these Terms and Conditions:
Promoter means: Australia Zoo Operations Pty Ltd as trustee for The Irwin (Beerwah) Group
Sponsor means: CameraPro Limited.