Away From The Blue – Win a Hamper Full of Mater Baby Products (prize valued at $110)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Tech Guide Samsung TV Mission Impossible: Fallout
Competition terms and conditions.
1. Instructions on how to enter and how to claim prizes form
part of these conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and
families of employees of Samsung, Paramount and Tech Guide
are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition commences November 9 at 2pm and closes at
11.59pm on November 22, 2018.
4. To enter the competition readers must like the Tech Guide
Facebook page, provide their email address, submit an answer.
5. After submitting your entry, it may be chosen to be
republished on Tech Guide and on social media.
6. This competition is a game of skill.
7. The prize will be decided after 11.59pm November 22, 2018
in the offices at Tech Guide in Baulkham Hills.
8. The winners will be notified within 7 days and the name
announced on Tech Guide. The major prize winner will receive
the Samsung 55-inch Q6 QLED TV and the Mission Impossible
Prize Pack consisting of a Bluetooth keyboard, T-Shirt, Wireless
phone charger, Key Ring Trackers, Duffle Bags and
GooglePlay/iTunes Voucher. Nine runners up will receive the
Mission Impossible Prize Pack. Tech Guide’s decision in
relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and
no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified immediately using the contact
details provided. If the promoter receives no response from the
winner within 7 days of notification the promoter holds the right
to conduct a re-award of the prize at the original place
designated for the competition and a new winner drawn.
10. Entry into this promotion shall be deemed an
acknowledgment and acceptance of these conditions. Tech
Guide’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is
final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Tech Guide reserves the right to verify the validity of claims
and entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the
entry process, or for submitting a claim or entry that is not in
accordance with these conditions. Multiple entries are not
12. Tech Guide shall not be liable for, and takes no
responsibility in relation to, any loss or damage whatsoever
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential
loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of
taking any prize, except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
13. If personal information requested on the entry/claim is not
provided, the entrant will not be eligible to participate in the
promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised,
each entrant agrees to the information provided being entered
into a database and agrees that Tech Guide may use this
information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it,
in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity
purposes without any further reference, payment or other
compensation to the entrant.
14. All entries become the property of Tech Guide.
15. Please note your information will not be provided to third
16. Insurance and warranty for the products will be the
responsibility of the vendor suppliers of the prize. Warranty
details for each of the components of the prize will be provided
with the prize.