Australian Ethical Super – Commences on 8 November and Final Entries (prize valued at $149)
2018 Endota Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this
competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this
competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter,
associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step
brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd, 8 Central Ave, Eveleigh NSW
2015 (ABN 16 097 410 896).
4. All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over
the age of 18 to enter. The parent orguardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and
Conditions. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release
at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept
responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the full name, address
and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or
releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory
How to enter
5. Entrants may enter the competition by entering an original submission at www.womenshealth.com.au or
6. Entries must include all requested contact details to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their
own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. All
entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned.
Number of Entries permitted
7. All entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person, except
for residents of SA who may be awarded one prize per entry.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
8. The competition commences 08/11/18 at 00:01 AEDT and closes 05/12/18 at 23:59 AEDT.
Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
9. The winners will be the first valid entries computerised randomly drawn at the premises of the Promoter
on 07/12/18 from 10:00. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning
the major prize.
10. The winners will be notified by mail and names of winners of prizes over $250 in value will be published
online at www.womenshealth.com.au by 14/12/18.
11. Prizes will be sent within 28 days.
12. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 15/03/19 at the same time and place as the original
draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation.
Winners of any further draws will be notified by mail and their names will be published online at
www.womenshealth.com.au by 22/03/19.
Prize on offer
13. Total prize value is up to $26,130 (including GST), as at 11/10/18 with a total of 101 prizes. The
prizes are as follows:
One (1) winner will receive a holiday to Noosa, valued at up to $6630 which includes:
o Return economy airfares for the winner and one guest between the winner’s closest
Australian state capital city and Noosa;
o Three (3) days car hire in Noosa;
o Two (2) nights’ accommodation at a unique lodging such as a farm cottage, yurt or
glamping tent in Noosa; AND
o Lux spa day at endota Noosa for two (2) people, valued up to $1630, inclusive of the
§ New Age Light Therapy facial + Deep recovery Massage for two – Total time
135mins valued at $315 per person
§ Plus take home prescribed skin care to the value of $500 per person
Fifty (50) runners up will receive a New Age Peptide Power Pack valued at $290.
Fifty (50) runners up will receive a Hydrating Skin Care Pack valued at $100.
14. Prize must be taken by 14/03/19. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated,
then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
15. Where the prize involves driving, travel or an event, winners and any companions under the age of 18
must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 at all times.
16. Guests will be required to sign a prize acceptance form including liability and publicity waiver before the
prize booking can be made.
17. Winner must finalise the prize booking within 12 weeks of the prize draw and all travel must be
completed within 12 months of the prize draw. Winner must book at least 60 days prior to intended
18. Flight portion of the prize is not available to the winner if they reside in the same state of the prize event.
19. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the
winners (and their companions) including but not limited to current passports, visas, meals, spending
money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar,
laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance, pre and
post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs. A credit card imprint or
cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Holidays
are subject to flight and booking availabilities. Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is highly
20. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving,
travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death,
injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of
god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the
winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions
at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel
prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
21. Accommodation is twin share standard room. Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s home and
their nearest capital city airport do not form part of the prize unless expressly stated in these terms &
conditions and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions. Eligible Australian
capital cities include Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart, Canberra and Perth. The
winner must travel on the same flights and itinerary as their travelling companions. The travel prize
cannot be used as part payment for another airfare package. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued on
this prize. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be
exchanged for other destinations. Travel restrictions & blackout dates apply. Prizes cannot be taken
during peak periods or school holidays. Embargo restrictions apply during certain periods. Bookings are
subject to conditions & availability (including but not limited to capacity limitations and other restrictions).
22. Prize is a single event holiday and cannot be separated into different holiday vacations.
23. Availability cannot be guaranteed during Christmas, School holiday and special event periods.
24. All passengers must travel together on the same flights and stay at the same property.
25. No compensation or alternative travel plans will be arranged should the Prize winner and/ or their guest
miss their outbound or return flights or fail to meet any check in requirements for any reason. These
costs will be the responsibility and expense of the winner and travel partner.
26. Winner must meet all the rental conditions for car hire as prescribed by the car rental company, for
example (including but not limited to) minimum driver age must be 21 years or older and maximum
driver age is 85 years of age and the nominated driver must have held a full licence for at least 1 year,
etc. If the winner doesn’t meet the criteria (eg. suspended licence) they must nominate a guest who
meets the car rental company’s requirements and they must be the nominated driver on the rental
27. A credit card imprint may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel for all incidental charges.
28. Once booking is confirmed no changes are allowed, unless otherwise authorised by the Promoter in its
absolute discretion and if permitted will incur a fee of $150 including GST plus supplier charges which is
payable by the winner.
29. Travel suppliers/airlines to be chosen at the discretion of 33 Degrees Worldwide Pty Ltd (the Prizing
30. Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
31. Domestic travel insurance is highly recommended to provide cover for cancellation, rearrangement, rental
vehicle excess, personal liability etc (please refer to PDS for full details).
32. In the event that an element of the prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the winner forfeits the
specified element and no cash alternative offer will be granted in lieu of the part of the prize.
33. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the
major prize winner and their companion including but not limited to all meals, spending money,
incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls and all other ancillary costs.
34. The winners agree they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or
35. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without
limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or
death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful
misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation),
except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the
minimum allowable by law).
Further Terms and Conditions
36. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend
this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any
individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
37. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies is not liable or responsible for any problems
or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or
providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or
any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that
may occur during the draw; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the
draw; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or
phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any
material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any
other person; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software or phone; or
any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any
communication or of any materials in this competition.
38. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.
39. Any entrant found to be using any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times
(including scripting software) will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be
invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the
entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to
determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request
whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An
entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
40. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their
behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is
awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any
awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been
breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems
necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested
documentation to the Promoter upon request.
41. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will
have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a
prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded to
the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any
entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to
confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to
the Promoter upon request.
42. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for
a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that
the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.Each
prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize
43. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for
ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver
prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes
returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
44. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other
relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of
age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including
phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable
for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable
proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
45. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being
unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
46. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person
who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or
misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the
exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address
as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated
with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
47. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter
who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd (ABN 16
097 410 896) and its related entities (“Pacific”), is collecting your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition, including for the purpose of identifying and notifying winners
and understanding our audiences. Pacific will otherwise handle your personal information in accordance
http://www.sevenwestmedia.com.au/privacy-policies (and which contains information regarding how you
can access your personal information, correct it and/or make a complaint about our handling of your
personal information). By providing your personal information, you agree to the terms of the Privacy
Policy. Without limiting the foregoing, Pacific may disclose the entrant’s personal information to its
related entities, business partners and external service providers for research and profiling purposes as
well as other purposes reasonably related to the entrant’s relationship with Pacific. In addition, by
entering this competition, you consent to Pacific using your personal information for the purpose of
Pacific and its related entities sending you information regarding programs, products and services
available through them and/or through their business partners, and to Pacific from time to time sharing
your personal information with carefully selected business partners for the purpose of them sending you
such information directly. We will always provide you with the ability to opt out of those communications.
48. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial
activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive
licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking
sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
49. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek
independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
50. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well
as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of the promotion.
51. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
52. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28990; ACT Permit No. TP 18/02032.1; SA Licence No. T18/1854.