Australia Post – Win $5000 Worth of Gift Cards (prize valued at $5,000)
Visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/Global/Documents/2018/jb-au-20181015-Get%Hooked%2K%20TCs.pdf for
full terms and to enter. Open to residents of Australia only. One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Purchase
any eligible Roadshow DVD or Blu-ray with a ‘Get Hooked’ sticker on pack in-store or starburst on pack shot
online (Eligible Purchase) at JB Hi-Fi for a chance to $25,000 Cash. Competition opens 09:30am AEDT on
15/10/18 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 27/01/19. Total prize pool is at a maximum of $25,000. Winner drawn
at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250 on 29/01/19 at 9:30am AEST. Winner will be
contacted by email and published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ on 31/01/19 for 28 days. The
Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone
Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27874. ACT Permit No. TP
18/01760. SA Permit No. T18/1612.
GET HOOKED – ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $25,000 CASH
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is
JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone
Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148.
2. Promotion commences on 15 October 2018 at 09:30am AEDT and ends 27 January 2019 at 11:59pm
AEST (Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (the Winner) will receive the following:
i. 1 x $25,000 paid via bank transfer (EFT) – Maximum value of $25,000.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the
a. purchase any Roadshow DVD or Blu-ray with a ‘Get Hooked’ sticker on pack in-store or
starburst/label on pack shot online, from any participating JB Hi-Fi store (Qualifying
b. visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/gethooked/ and:
i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email & phone number;
ii. input the online order number or store receipt number;
iii. agree to the competition’s terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof
of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of
an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the
store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
5. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 6
and clause 18 (if applicable).
6. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250 on 29
January 2019 at 09:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period
will be included in the draw.
7. The draw and the announcement of the prize winners will be scrutinised by an
8. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
9. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winners
will be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ from 31 January 2019 for 28 days.
11. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and
Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event
of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and
12. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions or for any other reason.
13. Entry is limited to one per purchase of Roadshow DVD or Blu-ray with a ‘Get Hooked’ sticker on pack
in-store or starburst/label on pack shot online, from a participating JB Hi-Fi retailer nationally. Any
additional entries citing the same receipt number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of the
Promoter, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate
families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before
entering the Promotion.
15. Entry into the Promotion is free. Any costs associated with accessing the entry page are the
responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that
is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who
tampers with the entry process.
17. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner after each draw referred to in clause 6 within two
business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
18. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the
information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify
the entry, in which case clause 18 will apply.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not
having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter
after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be
conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250 on 30 April 2019 at
11:00am AEST, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in
accordance with this clause 18 will be notified by email within one business days of the draw and their
names will be published online at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ from 03 May 2019 for 28
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Prize suppliers
using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers
associated with the Promotion.
21. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due
to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter
reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some
22. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as detailed in the Promoter’s
personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate for these
purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to any third party to the extent necessary to
fulfil the Prize and for no other reason without your consent.
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should
be directed to the Promoter.
24. The total Prize pool is valued at up to $25,000. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail
prices at the opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST).
25. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the
26. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the Winner does
not take the Prize or an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or
that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
27. If the Promotion is communicated about or administered on Facebook it is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in
connection with this Promotion.
28. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by
third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior
to taking the Prize.
29. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representations or warranties as to the
quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Prizes. To the
extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or
damage suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by
the Promoter or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the
supply of goods and services to the Winner and their guest. This clause does not affect any rights a
consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent
permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers for breach of any such
rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
30. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of winners may be used for promotional
purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting
their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection
with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any
prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Permitz Group Pty Ltd who will hold and
use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 6 and/or 18. A
copy of Permitz Group’s privacy statement is available at http://www.permitzgroup.com.au/Privacy.pd
f) and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting
the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be
handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at
31. Lottery permit numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27874. ACT Permit No. TP 18/01760. SA Permit No.