Auspost – Win 1 of 5 Vespa Primavera 125s
Simply Purchase any unlocked handset in-store and enter into the draw to win 1 of 5 Vespas valued at $6,100 each.
The promotion commences at 9am AEST on 11 August 2014 and finishes 5pm AEST on Sunday 7 September 2014. Entry is via online only. Limit of one entry per customer. Entrants must be at least 18 years old or must have the consent of their parent(s) or guardian to enter the promotion.
Australia Post Vespa Competition
Purchase an unlocked handset and go into the draw to win 1 of 5 Vespas valued at $6,100 each.
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) trading as Australia Post, 111 Bourke
Street Melbourne VIC 3000.
3. The promotion commences at 9am AEST on 11 August 2014 and finishes 5pm AEST on Sunday 7 September
2014. Entry is via online only.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. Entry is open to all residents in Australia who fulfil the entry requirements. Entrants must be at least 18 years
old or must have the consent of their parent(s) or guardian to enter the promotion. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and the retailers of and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter the promotion entrants must purchase any unlocked handset from an Australia Post retail outlet and fill in the online entry form located at auspost.com.au/vespa. The receipt number must be entered on the entry form.
7. Limit of one entry per customer. By entering the competition the entrant will be entered into the prize draw to win one of 5 Vespa Primavera 125s.
8. Entries that are not fully and correctly completed will be deemed ineligible for entry into the prize draw.
9. The first five valid entrants randomly drawn will each win a Vespa Primavera 125s valued at $6,100 each.
The maximum total value of the prizes is $30,500.
10. The prize draw will take place on Monday 22 September 2014 at 10am AEST at Australia Post, 111 Bourke
Street Melbourne VIC 3000.
11. The winner(s) will be notified in writing within two days of the draw taking place. Vespa will contact the
winners to arrange the prize. Winners can choose the colour of the Vespa primavera 125s subject to availability. An authorised Vespa dealer in the winners state will prepare and register the bike in the winner’s name. The winner then picks the bike up from the dealer.
12. The prize includes dealer handling charges, registration and CTP in each winner’s state. The prize does not include third part property or comprehensive insurance.
13. A Licence is required to ride this bike on the road in all states of Australia.
14. The winner(s) names and state(s) or territory(s) will be published in The Australian on Monday 29 September
15. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary if prize(s) remain unclaimed 3 months after
the relevant draw. If necessary, unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at 111 Bourke St Melbourne, VIC, 3000, on Monday 19 January 2015 at 10am AEDT, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. The winner (s) will be notified in writing within two days of the draw taking place. The winner(s) names and state(s) or territory(s) will be published in The Australia on Monday 26 January 2015.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of or in any way connected with the competition and / or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination
thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to
or resulting from participation in or downloading any material in this promotion.
19. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the
promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the promotion or change the prize to another prize of the same value. Further, the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence it under the same conditions subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is deemed approval to use the winners’ names and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
21. Privacy notice: The information requested on the competition entry form or these terms and conditions is being collected by Australia Post so that you can enter and we can administer this promotion. Without
22. Authorised under VIC Permit Number 14/4527, ACT Permit No TP 14/02160, NSW Permit No LTPS/14/04990 and SA Licence No T14/1138.