Arndale Shopping Centre – Win Gift Cards for Mother’s Day
WIN A $1000 SHOPPING SPREE AT WESLEY QUARTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in the Wesley Quarter – WIN A $1000 SHOPPING SPREE
AT WESLEY QUARTER promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to all Western Australia residents aged 18+. By entering, each
entrant agrees to receive offers and promotions from Wesley Quarter and the
3. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of
the Promoter, Wesley Quarter and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies
and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 12.00AM AWST on 29 April 2019 and ends at
11.59PM AWST on 24 May 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must meet the following criteria during the Promotion Period:
Enter their details (first/last name and valid email address) into the competition entry
form located on the Wesley Quarter website and submit. For entries to be deemed
valid, entrant must click ‘yes’ with entry submission, automatically signing the
entrant up to the Wesley Quarter database to receive monthly newsletters and offers
from Wesley Quarter.
6. One (1) person will be selected by random for the Major Prize. The Promoter may
select an additional reserve entry, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
7. The winner will be selected at random.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Major Prize:
The winner will receive the prize. The Major Prize includes:
– 1 x $1000 shopping spree, to be redeemed from Wesley Quarter retailers, 72 St
Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000
– The winner is to select up to three (3) Wesley Quarter retailers to shop at and select
an amount to spend at each, totaling $1000 across all retailers selected.
– The winner must contact a representative from Assembly + Co (the promoter for
Wesley Quarter) within two (2) days of accepting their Major Prize, with the stores
and amounts decided and opt to receive gift cards from the specified retailers.
– Assembly + Co will then make the transaction of gift cards on behalf of the winner
which the retailer will be required to collect.
10. Prize terms and conditions:
Prize is non-refundable and may not be transferred for cash or any other goods or
services, with any unused portions forfeited.
The winner is solely responsible for redeeming the prize.
All travel, transfers and any other extras not stated in the Major Prize description in
clause 9 are the sole responsibility of the Major Prize winner.
11. The winner will be notified immediately via email by Assembly + Co following the
conclusion of the competition at 11.59PM, 24 May 2019. The winner has until
5.00PM 31 May 2019 to acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Major Prize.
12. The winner must be available to redeem the Major Prize on a chosen time/day
between 27 May 2019 and 7 June 2019. Time must be during business hours.
13. Where the prize winner is not able to redeem any part of the Major Prize due to
physical inability or incapacity, poor weather or any other circumstances beyond
Wesley Quarter – or the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the prize (or part
thereof) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash, or other prize, goods or
14. If the winner does not acknowledge accept of their prize, the prize will be forfeited
and another winner selected.
15. The winner’s contact details will be provided to Wesley Quarter who will provide
offers and promotions communications to. Wesley Quarter will handle the winner’s
personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
16. The Promoter and Wesley Quarter reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity
of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual
who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver
of those rights.
18. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be forfeited by that
entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and/or
Wesley Quarter reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
21. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the
Promoter and Wesley Quarter , its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive,
royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use,
reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display any social media content they produce
for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or
publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution
or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and
warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
22. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s and Wesley
Quarter’s email lists.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter and/or Wesley Quarter , including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b)
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend,
terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the
Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection
laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter and Wesley Quarter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or
not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms
and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use
of and/or participation in a prize.
26. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and
may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not
limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to
Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use this
information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should
direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information to the
27. The Promoter is Assembly & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 28 609 745 244), Level 2, 72 St
George’s Terrace Perth WA 6000.
28. “Wesley Quarter” means Wesley Quarter, managed by Lease Equity Pty Ltd, owned
by Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (WA).