Aquabliss – Mother’s Day – Win 1 of 7 prizes of 1 month of swimming lessons
Terms & Conditions
[No purchase necessary to enter or win].
[A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning].
1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is SLE Operations Pty Ltd of Suite 206, Level 2, 4 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 (REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS, Level 3 346 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 ABN: .
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at a stall, centre, on the website or other location set up by the Sponsor. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter. The Sponsor may require any such entrant’s parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Sponsor’s discretion in which the parent or legal guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardian’s full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provide these details will invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian]. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of New South Wales and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SLE Operations Pty Ltd, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of SLE Operations Pty Ltd, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on 8th May 2018 and ending 13th May 2018.
5. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry which has completed details on the form which may include you having to refer a potential customer to the Sponsor for swimming lessons. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SLE Operations Pty Ltd. You may enter as many time as you wish however each entry must be on a separate form and you must fill in the information requested on the form to comply. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SLE Operations Pty Ltd.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive a prize pack being one months of free swimming lessons for one child at the selected pool. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SLE Operations Pty Ltd to use winner’s name, photos, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising, publicity on its website, promotional material, trade publications to use such images and names without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email or other contact details that they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. SLE Operations Pty Ltd shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that SLE Operations Pty Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of SLE Operations Pty Ltd or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: SLE Operations Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, SLE Operations Pty Ltd may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SLE Operations Pty Ltd. SLE Operations Pty Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to
disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
SLE Operations Pty Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SLE Operations Pty Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from SLE Operations Pty Ltd, their associated agencies and subsidiaries. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless SLE Operations Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF New South Wales WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New South Wales having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SLE Operations Pty Ltd Suite 206, Level 2, 4 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153. Requests must be received no later than 31 May 2018
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Terms & Conditions | Gleam Logo Powered by Gleam