Appliances Online Australia – In Affiliation With Weber (prize valued at $709)
BROADSHEET MELBOURNE x
G ADVENTURES MOROCCO
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Broadsheet x G Adventures Morocco competition (Promotion), each participant fully
and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promoter is Broadsheet, trading as Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd, ABN 20 131 593 201 of Level 1, 231
Smith Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences at 11:00 (AEST) on Friday 18 January 2019 and closes at 17:00 (AEST) on
Tuesday 27 February 2019 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are over 18 years of age.
How to Enter
1. To enter this Promotion, you must complete the application form including your first name, last name,
email address and postcode.
2. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence
will be entered into with entrants.
3. Multiple entries are not permitted.
4. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic
devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited and may render all
entries submitted by that individual invalid.
5. Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated company or
agency of the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void
if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Draw and Prizes
7. The draw for the prize will take place at Level 1, 231 Smith St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 at 09.00 (AEST) on
Wednesday 28 February 2019.
8. The winner will be advertised before Wednesday 13th
of March 2019 on Broadsheet.
9. Winner is entitled to two (2) free places on guaranteed departures of Morocco Kasbah’s and Desert tour
(DCKD) departing by 31 July 2019 provided that a minimum of four paying passengers are confirmed on
10. Winner must book by 30 June 2019.
11. Winner is entitled to two return international (economy) airfares (no substitutions) with Qatar airlines to the
value of $2000 per person, departing from Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide or Perth international
12. Winner must be 18 years of age or older in order to claim the prize.
13. Prize applies to the listed itinerary only and excludes optional or additional services such as transfers, pre-
or post-tour accommodation, “My Own Room” or “My Own Tent,” insurance, amendments, and all
incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary.
14. The prize includes international economy airfare from nearest international airport but not any associated
fees or levies.
i. is subject to availability,
ii. is valid on new bookings only,
iii. may not be combined with any other offer or discount,
iv. has no cash value, v) is not transferrable to another person,
v. is not eligible for “Lifetime Deposit” nor “Guaranteed Departure,” and
vi. cannot be exchanged by the Winner
16. Winner must contact G Adventures directly by phone and/or email to book their prize tour, and G
Adventures must agree to the chosen departure dates and the prize may be substituted for a prize of
comparable value by G Adventures’ in its sole discretion. Subjecting to licensing approval.
17. Passport, visa, and vaccination procurement and costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
18. Prize is subject to the Winner agreeing to G Adventures’ booking terms and conditions, found here:
19. Total prize pool value is at approximately $6,000 including GST.
20. Winners of this competition will be notified via email to their nominated email address by Friday 1 March
21. The prize must be booked by 31 March 2019 and departure must be before 31 July 2019
22. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that travel
and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury,
incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such
as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is
travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at
destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or
be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
23. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to
participate in this G adventures Morocco Tour should they be chosen as winners. The winners release the
promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees,
from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the
acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be
liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of
any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the G Adventures Morocco
Tour or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a
possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
24. If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter has the right to select new a new winner.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.
Personal Information and Privacy
26. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards detailed in the Promoter’s Privacy
Policy, which is available at http://www.broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/info/privacy-policy
27. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like the details of the personal information that
the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer’s contact details
are: Privacy Officer, Level 1, 231 Smith St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
28. Your privacy is important to us. Your information is collected by Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd (Broadsheet)
the purpose of conducting this promotion, sending you our newsletter, keeping in touch with you about
news and information. Broadsheet may disclose your information to companies and agencies in connection
to third party organisations for marketing purposes. You may remain anonymous. If you do not provide
information, we may not be able to provide you with certain information, products or services. To access or
License number: T19/44. New South Wales permit number: LTPS/19/31189.