Aperol Spritz – “win a Trip to Italy” Tab and Register for The Promotion As Set Out on The Site (prize valued at $9,398)
To enter, individuals must visit the aperolspritz.com.au site, select the “Win a Trip to Italy” tab and register for the promotion as set out on the site. Multiple entries are not permitted.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 10, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW 2065, telephone 1800 856 939 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The promotion will be conducted from 9am Monday 13th November 2017 to 4.59pm on Wednesday 28th February 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must visit the aperolspritz.com.au site, select the “Win a Trip to Italy” tab and register for the promotion as set out on the site. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The draw will take place on Monday 5th March 2018 at 5.00pm (local time) at Apparent Digital Agency located at 30 Boronia Street, Redfern 2016. The first valid entry drawn will receive the prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
9. The winner will be notified via email on Wednesday 7th March 2018. The name and winner of the prize will be published in The Australian on 28th March 2018
10. The first valid entry drawn will win a Collette tour of ‘Venice Florence & Rome’ for two people. The winner can pick any available tour date to April 2019. See http://www.gocollette.com/enau/tours/europe/italy/bellaitalia. Prize includes international air in economy class from their nearest state capital (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide or Perth) to Venice via Rome. Flights to match the tour departure/return dates on an airline chosen by Collette.
11. Personal travel Insurance is not included and the prize winner is obliged to take out appropriate travel insurance pursuant to the Collette booking terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to
the prizewinner and are available at: http://www.gocollette.com/enau/aboutcollette/termsandconditions 12. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prize is valid for travel on selected dates until April 2019. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
13. Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any persons sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
14. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any travel, media or other organisation, including via the internet.
15. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is a $9,398 Tour. $3,099 per person (based on Sept 2018 travel) plus return economy flight estimate $1,600 per person.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, will take place on 11th June 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw and the winner will be advertised in The Australian on 2nd July 2018
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.