Aperol Spritz – ‘win a Pair of Aperol Superga Sneakers’ Promotion Is Advertised (prize valued at $44,975)
Win a Pair of Aperol Superga Sneakers
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to
be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promoter Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 21, 141 Walker St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060,
phone 1800 856 939.
Permit number The Promotion is authorised under permit number NSW LTPS/20/44256, ACT TP20/00838, SA T20/738.
The Promotion commences at 0700am (AEDT) on 31.08.2020 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of
the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
Entry 1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase any APEROL (Qualifying Product) product in store at participating outlets where the
‘Win a Pair of Aperol Superga Sneakers’ promotion is advertised, in a single transaction
(Qualifying Transaction) and;
(b) Visit aperolspritz.com.au/superga and follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the
requested details and submit the fully completed entry form online.
2. Entrants must retain the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase and
produce this within 7 days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion
of the Promotor, result in invalidation of the entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A
maximum of 1 entry per person per day is permitted.
Draw 5. The Draw will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on
22.10.2020, by way of a random draw.
6. An independent scrutineer will observe the Draw process and announcement of the winner.
7. The first valid 500 entries randomly drawn will win the Prize (Winner).
8. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries
and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of
these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair
and proper conduct of the Promotion.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine
the identity of the entrant.
Prize(s) 10. The Winner will receive 1 x pair of custom Aperol Superga Sneakers. valued at $89.95RRP
(recommended retail price). Total prize pool $44,975RRP.
11. Shoe size availability is limited, as noted in the table at 12 below. Sizing is unisex and ranges
from EU35 to EU46. Winner will be required to select a primary and secondary shoe size at time
of entry and once submitted, will not be able to alter this choice.
12. Whilst the Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to ensure a winner receives their preferred
shoe size, the Promoter does not guarantee that a winner will receive their first or second shoe
Size Chart WOMENS MENS
EU 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
AUS/USA 5 6 7 8 9 10 8 9 10 11 12 13
TOTAL 15 30 60 80 87 50 55 30 30 15 15 15
13. The Winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Draw. Their name will also
be published on aperolspritz.com.au/superga
14. In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three and a
half months from the date of the Draw. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will re-
draw another winner for the unclaimed Prize at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at
1000am (AEST) on 04.01.2021 by way of a random draw (Re-draw).
15. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw.
Their name will also be published www.aperolspritz.com.au/superga
16. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to the Winner (or Re-draw winner) at the address nominated
on their entry within 28 days of the draw (or Re-draw).
Privacy 17. The Promoter will collect, use and disclose your personal information in conducting the Promotion in
content/uploads/2019/05/Privacy-Policy.pdfThe Promoter may also use your personal
information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages to, or telephoning, you.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are
a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
Miscellaneous 19. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age
are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel
the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable
guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
22. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and
excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.