ANZ Australia – Win a grant valued at $10,000 to make your club greater (20 prizes to be won)
Terms and conditions
2017 ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Grants promotion
1. The promoter is Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (‘ANZ’ or the ‘Promoter’) (ABN 11 005 357 522) 833 Collins Street, Docklands Vic 3008.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. An Australian resident aged over 18 years can nominate a tennis club, tennis centre, school, association or other tennis venue affiliated with Tennis Australia which delivers ANZ Tennis Hot Shots (‘Eligible Club’) to receive a grant of $10,000 (‘Nominator’).
4. The promotion commences at 5am AEDT on Monday 16th October 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Wednesday 28th February 2018 (’Promotional Period’).
5. To enter the promotion, Nominators must, within the Promotional Period, complete and submit the grants application form online, promoted on the Promoter’s website (tennisgrants.anz.com) and the Tennis Australia website (with the entry form hosted by the Promoter, and all data and entries submitted to the Promoter). Nominators who enter the promotion confirm they have the permission of the Eligible Club to enter the competition on behalf of the Eligible Club and have shared these terms and conditions with a representative(s) of the Eligible Club who has the capacity to bind the Eligible Club before entering the competition. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not at the time of transmission by the person. All times stated in these terms and conditions are AEST and AEDST as applicable in Victoria.
6. The grants application form will require the Nominator to clearly state the Eligible Club the Nominator is nominating to receive the grant, the Nominator’s full name, email, phone number, post code and entry details. The entry must comprise of a written response (no word limit) and may include video or photo upload (not compulsory). The maximum file size photo limit is 2MB. There is a limit of one entry per person. An Eligible Club can only win one grant. The Nominator must ensure that correct details are entered into the application form so that the Promotor may contact the Nominator in the event that their entry is a winning entry. By entering the promotion you acknowledge and agree that the Promotor may use all information contained in the application form for purposes including evaluation of the application, conducting marketing, promotional and research activities and all applications become the sole property of the Promoter.
7. To be eligible, the Eligible Club must not have an existing sponsorship arrangement with another bank or financial institution. Entries will need to answer the question “What would your club/venue do with $10,000?”
8. The Promoter’s panel of judges will reserve the unconditional right to withdraw the grant if an application is found to contain false and/or misleading information. The Promoter retains the right to investigate and verify any information provided in an entrant’s application.
9. A panel of the Promoter’s appointed judges will review all applications that are eligible for consideration. There will be a total of 20 winners announced. A maximum of eight winners will be selected on Tuesday 28th November 2017 (‘First Round Winners’), and the remaining winners selected on Thursday 8th March 2018 (‘Second Round Winners’).
The judges will assess the merits of each application in their discretion and will ultimately determine any successful applications, in whole or in part. Winning applications will be selected at the discretion of the panel of appointed judges.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.First Round Winners will be announced by publication on the Promoter’s website by 8th January 2018. Second Round Winners will be announced by publication on the Promoter’s website by 1 April 2018. Winning clubs may also be promoted on ANZ_AU social media channels. Tennis Australia may duplicate the Promoter’s announcements on its own website and social media channels.
11.The Promotor or its appointed activation agency will contact winners by phone and by email using contact details provided in the entrant’s application form immediately. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a successful applicant after three attempts, that applicant will forfeit the grant and the judges will select another successful application in their place.
12.Subject to clause 8, each winning entry will receive a grant of $10,000 to be provided to the Eligible Club nominated in the relevant entry, not the Nominator.
13.Each winning Eligible Club or venue will be required to complete the project that the grant will be used for within two years of receiving the money unless otherwise agreed to by the Promoter. Upon the conclusion of the project, the Promoter or it’s appointed agency may visit the club for marketing and PR purposes. Winning clubs or venues agree that they will not approach or enter into an agreement or sponsorship with another financial institution for the next twelve months from the date of being announced as a winner, other than with the Promoter’s prior written consent. Nominators are required to disclose all potential competing sponsors to the Promoter at the time of entering the competition.
14.Each Nominator grants the Promoter express permission to share with Tennis Australia such personal or contact information (disclosed in the Nominator’s entry) as is required to verify that the winning Eligible Club is a registered deliverer of the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Program.
15.There will be twenty (20) prizes. Subject to clause 8 each winning Eligible Club will receive :
a. a ten thousand dollar ($10,000) grant deposited into a valid bank account;
b. A branded ANZ court banner to display at the Eligible Club’s venue;
c. Two hundred (200) ANZ money boxes;
g. Fifty (50) ANZ Tennis Hot Shot tennis racquets;
h. Three hundred (300) ANZ Tennis Hot Shot balls; and
i. The right to participate in an A – Z review.
16. The total value of all prizes is up to the value of $270,000.00 (including GST).
17. The contents of each prize cannot be modified. Each prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
18.Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought.
19.The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any element of the prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise by 2pm on the Friday eight weeks after the prize has been awarded, the winner will forfeit that portion of the prize and no compensation will be paid in lieu.
20.Each winning Eligible Club and each Nominator who Nominated a winning Eligible Club (including their representatives and members) consents that their names, images, photographs and original entry may be used by the Promoter for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, without compensation.
21.The Promoter and Tennis Australia are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
22.The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details being lodged by entrants.
23.The Promoter reserves the right to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control, subject to state legislation. Neither the Promoter nor Tennis Australia will be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
24.The Promoter and Tennis Australia are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
25.The activation agency is Haystac PTY LTD (ABN 94 109 965 415) 1/116-122 Chapel Street, Windsor VIC 3181.