Amazing Thailand – Win a Webjet e-gift card valued at $2,500
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a game of skill.
2. Entry is open to Citizen of Australia and New Zealand (able to present the proof of address) who: (a) filled in and submitted the form at https://amazingthailandtrivia.com and (b) are the intended recipients of the promotion.
3. The competition commences on the 30th April 2020 (AEST) and concludes on the 27th May 2020 (AEST).
4. To enter, Entrants must:
Enter your details and answer 40 trivia questions. There are 10 questions per week with 4 challenges about Thailand including Thailand in general, Thai cuisine, Activities & Attractions, and Sport & Wellness. The competition will run 4 weeks in total. Entrants will have 200 seconds in total to complete each challenge and will be awarded 100 points per correct answer. Each second remaining will be calculated as a bonus point (1 second = 1 point). The prize will be awarded to the entrant with the highest score.
Enter one entry per person only.
Consent to provide your contact details to Tourism Authority of Thailand. You may receive E-Newsletters from TAT.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
6. Inaudible, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. The prize includes Webjet eGift card valued at $2,500 for one lucky winner from Australia and Webjet eGift card valued at $2,500 for one lucky winner from New Zealand. The prize is non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. The winners must provide the screenshot of their booking preferences from Webjet along with their front page of passports and send them to the Promoter. The Promoter will book for the winners by using Webjet eGift card within 48 hours. The Promotor allows the winners to use eGift card only once and the booking value has to be $2,500 or less. The destination of the travelling must be Australia/New Zealand – Thailand only. Products and services of the booking must be in Thailand only.
11. Travel must be completed between 1 September 2020 – 31st December 2021. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
12. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
13. The winner will be selected from all entries received throughout the duration of the competition period by a panel at Tourism Authority of Thailand, Suite 20.02, Level 20, 56 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, on 2nd June 2020 at 17:00 (AEST). The Entrants from each country who receive the highest score will be the winners (1 winner in Australia and 1 winner in New Zealand). The judges’ decision is final and no negotiations or correspondence with entrants will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified through the email they provided for Tourism Authority of Thailand and will be announced via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HugThailand and Websites https://www.amazingthailand.com.au and https://amazingthailand.com.au
15. Winner must confirm their prize acceptance within 1 week (7 days) upon the announcement/receiving the winning email.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner is unable to confirm their acceptance in writing to the Promoter within one week or unable to accept the prize, the Promoter will select a second in line for this competition and will contact this winner via email on the 10th June 2020.
17. The promoter’s selection is final.
18. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize.
23.The Promoter is Tourism Authority of Thailand (ABN: 36192995128) of Suite 20.02, Level 20,56 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000, Australia firstname.lastname@example.org