Alannah Hill – Win 2 tickets to see Aida PLUS a $1,000 Alannah Hill winter wardrobe
Here is how you enter:
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to ‘WIN! A Night at the Opera and a $1000 Alannah Hill Winter waredrobe!’ (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize & terms?
Winner will receive: An Opera Australia gift voucher for two Premium Reserve tickets to see Aida, playing at the Sydney Opera House from 2118 July-31 August 2018, OR La Bohème, playing at Arts Centre Melbourne from 79-24 November and a $1000 Alannah Hill gift voucher.
The total prize pool is valued at $1696.
1 x winner will be announced
• Alannah Hill Gift Voucher can be used in any Alannah Hill store, or online store.
• Entry is opened to Australian residents 18 years or older by the close of the competition – Monday June 08, 2018.
• Alannah Hill and Opera Australia are not liable or responsible if any damage occurs during prize redemption
• Redemption of Opera Australia gift voucher is subject to ticket availability.
• Alannah Hill Voucher and Opera Australia gift voucher are not exchangeable for cash.
When can you enter the Competition?
• The Competition opens at 12:00pm on 15/02/2018 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) 11/06/18.
• Winner will be chosen at random on Monday 12/06/18.
What do you need to do to enter?
• Sign up to the Alannah Hill mailing list in store with a staff member or online via the ‘Win’ tab at AlannahHill.com.au
• Ensure you have read and are familiar with these terms and conditions
• All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
• There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
• To enter this Competition, you must sign up to the Alannah Hill mailing list in store or online.
• You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
• The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners via the phone numbers used when signing up. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner. The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com
• How will my personal information be used?
• You agree that the Promoter will use the contact details you provided as part of your entry to contact you in the event you are selected as one of the winners.
• If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
• By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the Alannah Hill database, which is available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving EDM communication or email communication.
• By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
• By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address & you submit is accurate and valid.
• Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
• If on entry, you have checked the online checkbox ‘Would you like to Sign up for Opera Australia’s e-newsletter to receive special offers, behind-the-scenes news, season information and performance E-Guides?’ , you are acknowledging that you have given Opera Australia permission to contact you via email regarding their shows or events.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
• The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Alannah Hill logo, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio-visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
• The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
• The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
• In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.