Airline Ratings – Win a model aircraft of Air New Zealand’s new Dragon emblazoned 777
Terms & Conditions
Win a model aircraft of Air New Zealand’s new Dragon emblazoned 777
â€œWin a model aircraftâ€ Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Airlineratings.com ABN: 71 158 895 446 c/o West Australian Newspapers Limited Group of 50 Hasler Road Osborne Park, WA 6017, AUSTRALIA.
Who can Enter:
1. The competition is only open to everyone worldwide aged 18 years or older.
2. Employees of the Promoter, and The West Australian, their subsidiaries, their advertising agencies, participating newsagents & resellers of The West Australian and The Weekend West newspapers, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter:
3. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on Friday, December 6th 2013 and concludes Thursday February 13th 2014.
5. For a valid entry, entrants must complete the online entry form at www.airlineratings.com by Thursday February 13th 2014
6. Entrants can only enter the competition once.
7. Entering the competition automatically places the entrant on the airlineratings.com mailing list.
8. The prize draw will take place at 10am on Friday February 14th at The West Australian offices.
9. The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries.
10. Winners will be contacted by email on the same day and requested to email or contact staff at AirlineRatings.com.
11. In the instance that the winner cannot be contacted on the email address provided within five (5) working days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
12. Three copied forms of identification with at least one photo identification proving age will need to be emailed or posted Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: Airline Ratings C/o The West Australian 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA, Australia 6017. If the winners identity cannot be proven airlineratings.com reserves the right to forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
13. There are four aircraft models available. All models are identical in appearance and size
14. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
15. The prize will be posted to the winners chosen postal address.
16. The entrant consents to the use by Airlineratings.com and its related corporations of the entrantsâ€™ details and acknowledges that Airline ratings and its related corporations, may, at its discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing you with goods or services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you.
17. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable Airlineratings.com to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any other agreement.
18. If you do not want the details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 17 please write to us at email@example.com and we will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
19. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promotersâ€™ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
20. The Promoters and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
21. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter and the Prize Sponsors against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winners.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. The promoter has legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
24. If the Promoter reasonably suspects that any entrant is not eligible, has breached these terms and conditions or has acted improperly to increase their chances of winning, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award prizes and to conduct a re-draw in accordance with the procedure set out in these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any data or other information related to this program that may be lost, damaged as a result of any computer software or hardware malfunction. Any issues occurring as a result of computer problems will be rectified as quickly as possible.
26. On completion of the prize draw, all entries will be stored for a 12 month period by Airlineratings.com. This is a mandatory requirement of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987.