Airline Ratings – Win a Business Class trip for two with Virgin Australia
Virgin Australia are offering another return Business Class trip for two people to/from Perth, Melbourne or Sydney. The prize is only valid ex SYD/MEL/PER/. The prize does not cover regional flights or flights from other capital cities. Accommodation is not included. The competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 and concludes on March 4th 2014.
Win a return business class trip for two to or from Perth to Sydney or Melbourneâ€ Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Airlineratings.com ABN: 71 158 895 446 c/o West Australian Newspapers Limited Group of 50 Hasler Road Osborne Park, WA 6017, AUSTRALIA.
Who can Enter:
1. The competition is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
2. Employees of the Promoter, and The West Australian, their subsidiaries, their advertising agencies, participating newsagents & resellers of The West Australian and The Weekend West newspapers, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter:
3. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on Monday, January 20th 2014 and concludes Tuesday March 4th 2014.
5. For a valid entry, entrants must complete the online entry form at www.airlineratings.com by Tuesday March 4th 2014.
6. Entrants can only enter the competition once.
7. Entering the competition automatically places the entrant on the airlineratings.com mailing list.
8. The prize draw will take place at 10am on Wednesday March 5th at The West Australian offices.
9. The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries.
10. Winners will be contacted by phone and email on the same day.
11. In the instance that the winner cannot be contacted on the phone number or email address provided within five (5) working days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
12. Three copied forms of identification with at least one photo identification proving age may need to be emailed or posted to email@example.com or postal address: Airline Ratings C/o The West Australian 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA, Australia 6017. If the winners identity cannot be proven airlineratings.com reserves the right to forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
13. There is one prize of a return business class ticket for 2 people with Virgin Australia to or from Perth from Sydney or Melbourne.
14. Prize is valid ex SYD/MEL/ PER/; prize does not cover regional flights or flights from other capital cities.
15. The flights are non-redeemable for cash.
16. Tickets are valid on direct Virgin Australia flights only and not code share services.
17. Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed).
18. Blackout periods apply during school holidays (i.e. you cannot take these flights during school holidays nationwide) and flights are subject to availability.
19. Flights must be used within 12 months from the date of this letter (this expiry will not be extended).
20. All bookings need to be made at least 7 days prior to travel.
21. Bookings can be requested Mon-Fri between 09.00-17.00 AEST on 07 3295 3166 or via email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Changes to flight details once booked will incur a $50 change fee per guest per change.
23. Virgin Australiaâ€™s normal terms and conditions of carriage apply.
24. Any credit received from payments made on a cancelled booking will be transferred to a travel bank account which can be used up to 12 months from the date of the original booking toward future travel on Virgin Australia flights. Bookings using travel bank must be booked through our Guest Contact Centre on 136789.
25. Passengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit the prize tickets.
26. Vouchers may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, the voucher may be withdrawn
27. Prize does not include accommodation.
28. Prize does not include travel insurance.
29. All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
30. The entrant consents to the use by Airlineratings.com and its related corporations of the entrantsâ€™ details and acknowledges that Airline ratings and its related corporations, may, at its discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing you with goods or services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you.
31. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable Airlineratings.com to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any other agreement.
32. If you do not want the details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 7 please write to us at email@example.com and we will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
33. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promotersâ€™ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
34. The Promoters and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
35. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter and the Prize Sponsors against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winners.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. The promoter has legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
38. If the Promoter reasonably suspects that any entrant is not eligible, has breached these terms and conditions or has acted improperly to increase their chances of winning, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award prizes and to conduct a re-draw in accordance with the procedure set out in these terms and conditions.
39. The Promoter is not responsible for any data or other information related to this program that may be lost, damaged as a result of any computer software or hardware malfunction. Any issues occurring as a result of computer problems will be rectified as quickly as possible.
40. On completion of the prize draw, all entries will be stored for a 12 month period by Airlineratings.com. This is a mandatory requirement of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987.
41. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE WHATEVER ACTION IT CONSIDERS NECESSARY AGAINST ANY PERSON WHO IS PARTY TO THE SAID CONDUCT.