Adelaide Fringe – Win a Double Pass to By a Thread
“VESPA PROSECCO” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined
below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
4. Entries into the promotion open on 13/02/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on
12/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
– Purchase two (2) Eligible Products, in a single transaction, from a Participating
Store (“Qualifying Purchase”). Eligible products include Brown Brothers Prosecco
NV 750ml; Brown Brothers Prosecco Rose 750ml; Brown Brothers Prosecco Spritz
750ml; Brown Brothers Prosecco Spritz 4 x 250ml and Brown Brothers Prosecco
Single Vineyard Vintage 750ml (“Eligible Products”). A participating store is any
BWS store in Australia that displays material advertising this promotion
– Visit www.brownbrotherspromotions.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion
entry page, input the requested details including full name, mailing address, email
address, receipt number, the Participating Store where the Qualifying Purchase was
made, upload an image of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed
entry form during the Promotional Period.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Qualifying Purchase (regardless of the number of Brown Brothers Prosecco products purchased
in excess of two (2) in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in
accordance with entry requirements.
7. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of
any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase
and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Zinc Group, Level 4, 48 Chippen St, Chippendale NSW 2008 on
19/03/2019 at 12:00pm (noon) AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The
Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry
or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of
the draw and their names will be published at www.brownbrotherspromotions.com.au from
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first six (6) valid entries drawn will each win a 2018 Vespa Primavera 125 iGet Scooter.
Total prize value is up to AU$6,000 each including registration, compulsory third party
insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional
insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The
Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner’s colour preference, subject
to availability. The winners must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Vespa
14. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the scooter in
their own name, then the winner may assign the scooter to another person (who consents to
such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no
responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner
must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the
Promoter before the scooter is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner
may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its
15. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a
prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
18. Total prize pool value is up to $36,000.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 21/06/2019 at the same time and place
as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be
notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and
their names will be published at www.brownbrotherspromotions.com.au from
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media
for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied
by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify
any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
26. As a condition of accepting the prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in
the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including
but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and
may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as
Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the
Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will
be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not
disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
28. The Promoter is Brown Family Wine Group (ABN 56 005 349 235) of 9 Clifton Street,
Richmond, VIC, 3121, telephone 1800 032 248.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31039. ACT Permit No. TP19/00023. SA Permit No.