ACE Cinemas – Win One of Teo Prize Packs (valued at $160 Each) That Each Contain (prize valued at $160)
RAC Competitions Terms and Conditions (July 2017)
RAC Pavarotti Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the Pavarotti Promotion (Competition) is The Royal
Automobile Club WA (Inc) ABN 33 212 133 120 (the Promoter).
2. The Competition begins on 27/9/19 at 9am (Australian Western
Standard Time) and ends on 17/10/19 at 9am (Australian Western
Standard Time) (Competition Period).
3. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition
Period. Only one entry may be received per entrant.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any entrant
for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
5. Entry to the Competition is only open to current Members of The Royal
Automobile Club of Western Australian who reside within Western
6. Entry to the Competition is not open to employees of the RAC Group of
7. Up to 20 entrants (Winner/s) may each be awarded only one prize
(Prizes) as follows: in-season double pass to Pavarotti.
8. This document, the instructions on how to enter the Competition and
other details contained within promotional advertisements and the
Entry Form (if applicable), each form part of the Terms and Conditions.
9. The Winner/s shall be chosen by the Judges from the entries at random
10. The Winner/s will be drawn on 18/10/19 and notified by writing.
11. When the Winner/s are notified of their Prize they will also be provided
with details as to the collection of their Prize.
12. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter reserves the right not to select Winners of all or any Prizes
in its absolute discretion.
13. Each Winner must claim its Prize on or before 31/10/19. Prizes must be
claimed in person unless a Winner is otherwise advised. Identification,
which includes a photograph, will be required. Prizes will only be
awarded following winner validation and verification.
14. A Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable, not
exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. If the specified prize
becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize
of like or equal value.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter
(including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but
not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms
and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f)
use of a prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Winner has
breached any of the Terms and Conditions or their entry is misleading.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to:
a. declare as void any entries or claims for Prizes resulting from any
printing, production or distribution errors or where there has been
error in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the Competition
materially affecting the result of the Competition or the number of
Winners or the value of claims for Prizes;
b. add to or to waive any of the Terms and Conditions; and
c. cancel the Competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of
circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
a. tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on
the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the
Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion or the
website of the Promoter or the Competition;
b. acting in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
19. Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional
agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
20. All entries remain the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a
database for future marketing or promotional activities. By entering the
Competition entrants, in the event that they are a Winner, consent to the
publishing of their names and suburb of residence on the website
www.rac.com.au. Acceptance of a Prize by a Winner constitutes permission
for the Promoter to use the Winner’s name, suburb of residence, recording
of the Winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes
without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The Promoter
will not use the entrants’ personal information for any other purpose
without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law.
Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing if they would like to amend
their personal information or if they have any queries as to how their
personal information will be used.
21. This Competition is subject to the Promoter’s Privacy and Security
22. If the Competition is conducted on, or utilising, social media including,
without limitation Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, the Competition shall
platform including the RAC User Generated Content Policy. In the event of
of the applicable social media tool, the terms of the applicable social media
tool shall prevail.
23. Without prejudice to clause 22 above, if the Competition is conducted on
Facebook or Instagram, entrants:
a. fully release Facebook or Instagram from all liability arising out of the
b. acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram; and
c. understand and accept that information disclosed in connection with
the Competition is disclosed to the Promoter and not Facebook or