AAMI – Tradie Work Mates – Win 1 of 5 prize packages valued at $160 each
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as AAMI, of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 (“Promoter”)
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are aged 18 years or older at time of entry and live in Australia; and (ii) are not directors, management or employees, or their immediate family members, of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition (“Eligible Entrant”).
4. The Competition commences at 4:00pm AEST on 17th August 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm AEST on 12th September 2018 (“the Entry Period”).
1. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
– Log on to Facebook; and
– Visit the AAMI Facebook page; and
– Find the competition post ‘A dog is a tradie’s best mate! That’s why AAMI Business Insurance covers your dog on the work site. Post a picture of your top dog on your worksite in the comments below for your chance to WIN one of 10 prize packs including a $100 Mitre 10 Voucher, a pair of custom socks with your dog’s face on them and a special AAMI Tradie dog hall of fame trophy 🏆’; and
– Upload a photograph of their dog work mate and tell us in 25 words or less why they’re the a top dog to the comments section of the Facebook competition post:
2. Limit of one entry per person. Any subsequent entry from the same person after the first valid entry is received will be deemed invalid.
3. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all necessary requirements under condition 5 have been met and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this Competition.
4. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply. Eligible Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers.
5. Eligible Entrants must submit their internet entry manually. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
6. Eligible Entrants must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, the prize must be returned to the Promoter. Each Eligible Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its associated companies and agents for any claims, costs, expenses, penalties or damages they incur from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using any works subsequently found to have been derived in any way from any third party works.
7. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to verify the validity of their entry within the requested time, including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, eligibility, age and address and to disqualify any entrant who does not satisfy any entry criteria in these conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
JUDGING AND PRIZE(S)
1. Competition judging will take place on 14th September 2018 at Level 12, 380 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, VIC 3004. All valid entries received during the Entry Period will be judged by the Promoter’s judging panel based on originality and creativity.
2. This Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
3. There are five prizes to be won. The Eligible Entrants with the entries judged to be the best will be selected as the winners and will receive their prize. The prize includes 1 x Pair of Personalised Socks (valued at $36.79 AUD including postage), 1x $100 Mitre Ten Voucher (valued at $102.95 AUD including postage), plus 1x personalized dog trophy (valued at $19.99 AUD including postage[BS1] [SN2] ).
4. The total prize pool is valued at up to $798.65.00 including GST. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
5. Any additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
6. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take any element of a prize as stated, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any element of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or staff, or other prize providers, such as health, behaviour, age and safety requirements), for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and no compensation will be provided.
7. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of prize) is unavailable for any reason.
8. Other than as expressly stated in these conditions, a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for another prize including cash, except at the Promoter’s discretion.
1. The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter by commenting on their winning post by 2PM AEST on the 21st September[BS3] [SN4] 2018. Winners will be required to send a private message to the AAMI Facebook page with their contact details to arrange provision of the prize. The name of the winner(s) may also be published on the AAMI Facebook page.
2. The prizes will be sent to the winner(s) nominated postal address[BS5] within three (3) weeks of the winner(s) providing their address details[SN6] [BS7] .
3. The prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
4. If: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner; or (ii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited, and the entry judged as the next best will be the winner of the prize. Any resulting winner(s) will be notified by as above. That process will be repeated if required.
1. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, or is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, weather event, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
2. All of the Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or a prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. To the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law, it is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
4. The winner(s) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding winning a prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in promotional material in any media at any time without notification or compensation, financial or otherwise.
5. Each entrant completely releases Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Competition, and acknowledges that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Facebook.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AND MARKETING CONSENT
1. Entrants’ personal information and images are collected from entrants by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable the Promoter and its agents to manage, administer and promote the Competition and, where applicable, publicise the winner(s) and shortlisted entrant(s) images. The personal information may also be provided to persons assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers and deliverers, marketing agencies and IT providers, media outlets and related companies. By participating in the Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to these uses and disclosures of their personal information.
[BS1]Do we need to put including postage?
[BS3]Can you please give us a few days here. If you shortlist on the 9th, we will need a 2 – 3 days to review and then provide to Digi care to make contact.
[SN4]No problem, we’ve adjusted to a week.
[BS5]Can we please also add in a date on when the prizes are due to be sent.
[SN6]We can’t put a date, as this will be dependent on the winner response time frames etc.
[BS7]Usually you would add a date the prize would be sent out. This way we avoid customer complaints chasing this up with our digi care team. Even if it is three weeks’ time after the date. This also enables us to determine when clause 4 kicks in.