3M – Bathurst Supercars 1000 with 3M and CHIP FOOSE – Win the ultimate VIP experience including flights, tickets and more valued at up to $12,000
Terms & Conditions
3M | Supercars Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000
“Win the ultimate VIP experience by entering 3 words that best describe 3M to you (AU)”
1. Information on how to enter this Campaign forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Completion of the Entry Procedure and participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Any questions or comments regarding the Campaign should be directed to the Campaign Email and not to Facebook (if applicable).
4. In these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign, the following terms have the meaning set out opposite them:
3M| Supercars Bathurst Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 – “Win the ultimate VIP experience by entering 3 words that best describe 3M to you (AU)”
Commences at: 1:00PM (AEDT) on 30th August 2017
Ends at: 1:00PM (AEDT) on 28th September 2017
(a) are residents of Australia aged 12 years of age or older; (12 to 17 year old winner must be accompanied by an adult); and
(b) are eligible to take the Prize when required.
a person that meets the Eligibility Criteria and completes an Entry into the Campaign in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
is the result of completing the Entry Procedure in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and includes all content (which includes without limitation any text, images, photos or videos) that is submitted, uploaded, published, created, communicated or used as part of the Entry Procedure
a) submit a comment that answers the question posted by the Promoter on the 3M online entry page during the Campaign Period that specifically calls for such comments; and
(b) accept these Terms and Conditions
Judges will take into account the quality, originality and creativity of the Entry which may include the relevance of the Entry to the Campaign and any other factor that the judges consider relevant in determining the winner(s) of the Prize
Maximum Number of Entries
2 x VIP Hospitality Suite tickets. Access to the event Thursday 5th to 8th October 2017. Accommodation 5th to 8th October, 2017, Flights from Australian capital city to Sydney (if interstate), transfers, meals, helicopter flight of the event precinct, grid walks, behind the scenes tour, safety course card ride (minimum age 16 years). Dinner with Chip Foose, 3M dedicated hosts.
Prize Pool Value
Up to an amount of $12,000.00
Name: 3M Australia Pty Ltd
ABN: 90 000 100 096
Address: Building A, 1 Rivett Road, North Ryde NSW 2113
Terms and Conditions
Means these terms and conditions and includes any variations or amendments
Winner means a Prize winner selected pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
5. In addition, unless otherwise stated, in these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign:
a) All monetary values are in Australian Dollars;
b) All values and amounts that appear in these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of GST;
c) Headings are for reference purposes only.
6. Participation in this Campaign is only open to those persons who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate families includes: spouse, child (natural or adopted), parent, grandparent, siblings, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or cousin (by blood, marriage or relationship).
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of an Entrant and to disqualify any Entrant that does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
9. Any costs associated with meeting the Eligibility Criteria must be met by that person and not the Promoter.
10. This Campaign is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
11. To enter, eligible persons must complete the Entry Procedure during the Campaign Period.
12. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected and any late, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
13. Entrants are limited to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple Entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately and be substantially unique to the previous Entries. Where an Entrant attempts to submit more than the Maximum Number of Entries, all additional or subsequent Entry(s) will be disqualified and ineligible for a Prize.
14. Each Entry must be relevant to the Campaign as determined by the Promoter in their absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to review the Entries during the Campaign Period and remove and reject any which are offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Campaign.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify compliance with the Entry Procedure, and to disqualify any Entrant that tampers, interferes or manipulates the Entry Procedure.
16. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion however failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. Any costs associated with applying, entering or participating in the Campaign (including internet access and download charges) will be at the cost of the Entrant.
18. If an Entrant would like to remove their Entry from publication on Facebook (if applicable) or from consideration for a Prize, they must request removal via email to the Campaign Email which request will be attended to within 14 days of a request being made. Once removed, that Entry will no longer be eligible for a Prize.
Consents and warranties on entry
19. Entrants agree to their Entry being used by the Promoter in the future and grant them a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Entry for any purpose in any media without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants warrant that they have full authority to grant these rights and will not assert any moral rights in respect of the Entry.
20. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) They will not submit, produce, upload or share any content that is fraudulent, or may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy or other rights;
b) No rights in the Entry have been previously granted to any person, corporation or entity;
c) They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Entry or who appears (or who’s property appears) in the content forming part of the Entry;
d) They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access of use of others’ computer or communication systems.
21. Without limiting the above, the Entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter as a result of any breach of the above warranties.
22. Entrants understand, acknowledge and agree that:
a) Their Entry (or parts thereof) may be posted on the Promoter’s website and available for public viewing; and
b) By participating in this Campaign, information, links or names may be displayed on the Facebook App or their Facebook news feed or timeline, if applicable.
23. Unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, participation in this Campaign does not entitle any person or Entrant to use any of the Promoter’s intellectual property rights (including any trade mark or content) for any purpose.
24. At the end of the Campaign Period, the Promoter will judge all valid Entries received during the Campaign Period taking into account the Judging Criteria.
25. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The best Entry as determined by the Promoter will win one Prize and be a Winner.
27. The Winner will be notified by email and phone call within 2 days of a determination being made.
28. The total Prize Pool Value for this Campaign is specified in clause 5.
29. The Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prize to the Winner within 5 days of being selected pursuant to the above clauses.
30. If the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner, or the Winner does not claim their Prize within three (1) day of being notified they are a Winner, then that Winner will forfeit their Prize and no cash or other prize will be awarded in lieu.
31. It is an Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter if their personal details change during the Campaign Period. If a Winner fails to provide a valid or complete contact address or phone number for delivery of the Prize, or delivery has not been successful to an address or phone number provided (after reasonable attempts by the Promoter) the Prize shall be forfeited by the Winner.
32. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If any Prize is unavailable, the Promoter may at its discretion substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value.
33. If a Prize includes a voucher, the voucher is only valid until the expiry date specified on the voucher or by the provider, and is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the provider. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with after it is awarded.
34. As a condition of accepting a Prize, a Winner may be requested to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter including a release and indemnity form.
35. The winner will join the 3M hosts leaving 3M Head Office North Ryde Sydney on Thursday 5/10/17 and travel to Bathurst, and return on Monday 9/10/17 to 3M Head Office North Ryde.
Limitation of Liability
36. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (and their respective officers, contractors, employees, agents and representatives) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), cost, expense or claim arising from or in relation to:
a) the Campaign;
b) any Entry or the Entry Procedure;
c) any variation in the value of a Prize;
d) any tax liability incurred as a result of being awarded a Prize;
e) any Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; or
f) the use of the Prize.
Variation to Campaign
37. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, but subject to State and Territory laws, modify, suspend, cancel, recommence or extend this Campaign as appropriate if:
a) for any reason, this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to technical, hardware or software failures or interferences, or changes to third party sites or platforms, which affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign;
b) the level of interest or participation in the Campaign is insufficient or there has been some delay in commencing the Campaign; or
c) the Entry Procedure, determination of Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented hindered or affected by any external agent or event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. Facebook Acknowledgements
38. If applicable, participation in this Campaign is considered acceptance of the following:
a) a complete release of Facebook for any liability whatsoever of the Entrant;
b) an acknowledgement that this Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and
c) that the information provided by each Entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
39. Participation is conditional upon the Entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down and amended by Facebook from time to time.
40. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
41. The information that each Entrant provides will only be used in connection with, or relating to, the administration of this Campaign and support of the Promoter’s social network pages (including without limitation, any marketing communications you opt-in to receive from the Promoter) and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
43. If any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or the application thereof to any person or any circumstance shall be or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the same shall be read down, if such reading down is possible, and if found to be impossible, shall be severed and the remaining terms, agreements and conditions shall not be affected.
44. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.