3AW – Win Tickets To Every 2017 Toyota Afl Final Series? (prize valued at $1,500)
Thanks to bingo1428 for finding this comp
Want to win tickets to every 2017 Toyota AFL Final Series? I’d Like to See That!
The AFL’s Biggest Fan Promotion T&Cs
The AFL’s Biggest Fan Promotion
Terms and Conditions
By entering into the draw to win the Prize, you (Entrant) acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions, as well as the radio station’s general conditions of entry, as amended from time to time.
1. Promotion 3AW’s AFL’s Biggest Fan Promotion
2. Promoter Radio 3AW Melbourne Pty Ltd of Media House, Level 7, 655 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008; ABN 47 006 962 358
3. Promotional Period Open Date: Opens Friday 18 August 2017 at 8:30am (AEST)
Close Date: Closes Thursday 31 August 2017 at 12:00pm (AEST)
4. Entry Restrictions Entrants must be:
· At least 18 years of age; and
· Residents of Victoria, Australia.
Entrants must not be employees, or immediate family members, of:
· Macquarie Media Operations and its related bodies corporate;
· The Australian Football League (AFL); or
5. Entry Procedure To be entered into Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
· Upload a photo of themselves dressed in team colours at the win page at 3aw.com.au (Eligible Entrant).
· The photo can include more than one person in it – however, in order to be eligible to win:
– The photo must include the Entrant in it; and
– The Entrant must have the prior permission of any other people that are in the photo. If others in the photo are under the age of 18 (Minor), the permission of the Minor must be obtained.
· The Promoter’s Integration team will select the winning entry from the combined group of Eligible Entrants photos based on the entry we deem to represent The Biggest Fan, having regard to the incorporation of team colours, mascots and humour.
6. Maximum Entries per person No maximum entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like over the Promotional Period provided that each entry is of a different photo
7. Major Prize Draw Time and Location Major Prize Draw Date: Thursday 31 August 2017
Time: 2:00pm (approx.)
Location: 3AW, Media House, Level 7, 655 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC, 3008
8. Prize Provider The Australian Football League
9. Prize(s) Major Prize;
2 x A Reserve tickets to every 2017 Toyota AFL Finals Game played in Victoria including the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final. (Valued at $1,500 per ticket)
2 x tickets to 3AW’s Grand Final Eve Breakfast at the MCG on Friday 29 September 2017
2 x tickets to 3AW’s Grand Final Day VIP Area prior to the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final (AFL Authorised GF Promotion. GFAFL 17/143)
Min prize value is $1,500.
The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
The Prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier and must be used by the expiry date.
11.Notification of Winners The winner will receive notification by phone to the telephone number provided at the time of entry during one of the prize draw dates.
The winner’s name will be published on the 3AW website at: http://www.3aw.com.au/competitions/
c. Throughout the Promotional Period the Promoter may contact Entrants to interact with the station on air, online and via social media in relation to the Promotion.
d. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and Prize Provider to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign, by way of present assignment of future copyright, the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
e. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and Prize Provider have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all Entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and Prize Provider being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
f. The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine the Entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion.
g. If an Entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Entrant may not participate further in the Promotion.
h. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing Entrants from successfully participating in the Promotion.
i. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
j. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
k. Prize(s) will be awarded as specified in the Prize details. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. The Prize is subject to any Prize Restrictions specified above. All Prize values stated are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of preparation of these terms and conditions.
l. All Prizes and parts of the Prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on or by any dates specified in these terms and conditions and as stipulated by the Prize Provider and are not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified.
m. Unless otherwise stipulated in this agreement, if the Prize must be used on a specific date (Expiry), and the Winner is unable to use it on that date, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may draw a new winner in its absolute discretion on or before Expiry.
n. If a Winner fails to collect their Prize within 3 months (or as otherwise specified in these terms), the Winner forfeits any rights to the Prize and the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, conduct a re-draw for the Prize or withdraw the Prize.
o. The Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if, for any reason beyond their reasonable control, any element of any Prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those Prizes.
p. A winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied terms.
q. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion, including any Prize Provider, will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
r. The Entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s), for which the Promoter accepts no responsibility. If Entry or a Prize involves travel, stunts or challenges the Promoter may, at its discretion, require the participants to:
– Submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by the Promoter and obtain relevant medical clearance to participate in the Promotion and redeem a Prize; and
– Execute a Deed of Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to participate further in the Promotion and redeem a Prize.
s. The Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the Prize value.