10Play Survey – Win 1 of 5 Mastercard gift cards valued at $200 each
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the 10 Play Survey
2020 (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 16 years and above. However, employees and
the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Promoter”) and their associated
agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the
time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. Entrants between 16 and 18 years of age must have the prior approval of their parent or guardian to enter.
4. The competition commences on Friday, 20 March 2020 at 12:00 AEDT and closes on Monday, 13 April 2020 at 23:59 AEST (“Competition Period”).
5. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network 10, www.10play.com.au.
How to Enter
6. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Go online to 10play.com.au/win, complete the survey and enter their phone number at
the end of the survey.
b. Click through to the entry form from the survey and enter their details. Specific details
may vary, and may include (but not limited to) first name, last name, phone number
(same as phone number entered into the survey) and email address.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. A limit of one online entry per person applies.
9. Entries must be received by Monday, 13 April 2020 at 23:59 AEST to be included in the Prize
Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered
into the Prize Draw.
10. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s
database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due
to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using
their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holder’s sole responsibility to
control any and all access to their device. The Promoter, and Ansible Pty Ltd, will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this.
Entrants must not use another’s device without express permission from the account holder.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
13. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the Winner, the Winner hereby permits
the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s
participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network 10 or the advertising or
marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the Winner will not be
entitled to any fee for such use.
14. The Prize Draw will be held on Tuesday, 14 April 2020 at 14:00 AEST at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3,
100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
15. The Major Prize Winners will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in
writing and the Winner’s details will be published on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from
Thursday, 16 April 2020.
16. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
17. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers
Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on Monday, 13 July 2020 at 11:00 AEST. The unclaimed prize
Winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and Winner’s details will be published
on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from Tuesday, 14 July 2020.
18. There will be Five (5) Major Prize Winners drawn from all entries received (Online). The Major
Prize Winners will win the following prize package:
Number Major Prize Details AUD Value
Five (5) x
Each Major Prize Winner will receive the following:
One (1) x $200 Mastercard Gift Card
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE – AUD $1,000.00
19. The total Prize Pool is valued at $1,000.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included. These are the
responsibility of the Major Prize Winners.
21. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be
taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the Major Prize Winner is
not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in
10 Play Survey 2020 Terms and Conditions Page 3 of 5
conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Major Prize Winners are advised
that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent
financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
22. The $200.00 Mastercard gift card awarded to each Major Prize Winner must be used in
accordance with the terms and conditions as specified by Mastercard at
23. In acceptance of the prize, the Major Prize Winners acknowledge that they may incur ongoing
costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Major Prize Winners.
24. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State
25. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the
delivery of the prizes.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding
the Competition result.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Major Prize Winners must comply with all the
conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
28. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Major Prize Winner does not take an element of
the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited
by the Major Prize Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
29. Personal information about all prize Major Prize Winners will be shared with the prize provider,
and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the Major Prize Winners.
30. If the Major Prize Winners do not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid
entry requirements, the Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Major Prize Winner will have no
further claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Prize to a valid entrant.
31. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s
contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify
the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be
directed to the Promoter.
32. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a
form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
33. By accepting the prize, the Major Prize Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as
required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not
limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the
duration of the prize.
10 Play Survey 2020 Terms and Conditions Page 4 of 5
34. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Competition, subject to government legislation.
35. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances and the validity of
your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will
be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be
a Winner, the Winner will be notified in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the
event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the
verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined
by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner signs any such legal
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
37. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government
38. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information
will be made without prior consent.
39. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained
in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The
Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the
phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this
Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the
course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion,
10 Play Survey 2020 Terms and Conditions Page 5 of 5
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or
satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
40. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying the Winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a
third party as a result of entering this competition, including but not limited to Ansible Pty Ltd.
Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and
Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of
public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the Winner’s surname,
initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to
the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
41. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
and by entering the Competition, you (the entrant) are taken to consent to Network Ten Pty
access personal information that is held by Network Ten Pty Limited about you and seek
correction of such information. See https://www.cbsinteractive.com/legal/cbsi/privacy-
the APPs, or a registered code that is binding on our organisation and how Network Ten Pty
Limited will deal with such complaints. We may disclose your personal information to related
entities and third party service providers outside Australia.
42. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont
43. Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 19/03023, NSW: LTPM/19/04266