Wendy Wu Tours – Win a trip for 2 to Myanmar & a 7-day Pandaw Cruise OR 1 of 2 minor prizes of a set of Antler luggage
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period
(a) Upload a photograph of a sunrise or sunset taken in Asia to the social media platform Facebook, and post it to our Facebook page wall, with a caption in 75 words or less telling the great story behind the image, tagging #WinningWithWu.
There is no limit to the number of entries per person
4. The promotion commences at 1000 AEST on 21 July 2017. Entries close 0900AEST 22/9/17. Winner announced 29/9/17. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Wendy Wu Tours.
5. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity.
6. Major prize consists of two places on a twin share basis travelling on a 7 night Pandaw Cruise: Mandalay to Bagan for two – valued RRP up to $9500. Tour is as per standard inclusions. Prize value accurate as at 21 June 2017. The winner is not entitled to receive any monies from any party if there is a difference between the maximum prize value and the actual prize value at the time of the award. All price elements are subject to availability and changes. Travel insurance is not included and is the responsibility of the winner.
7. The winner(s) will be notified via email or phone and on the Wendy Wu Tours Facebook Page as per the dates outlined in (4). The name of the prizwinner will be published on Wendy Wu Tours website for 30 days
8. In the event that the winners cannot be contacted, therefore the prize is unclaimed, a second prize draw will take place on 13 Oct 2017 at 1000AEST at Level 6, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000. In the event of a second draw, winners will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days and their name will be published on Wendy Wu Tours website for 30 days.
9. There are a total of 3 prizes to be won, consisting of:
(a) Major Prize: Return economy airfares to Myanmar and a 7 day Pandaw Cruise for two people:
· Return economy class flights for two with Singapore Airlines to Yangon including taxes and charges
· 7 night Pandaw cruise sailing from Mandalay to Bagan for two people in a standard cabin
· 1 night twin share pre and post accommodation in Mandalay and Pagan
· Domestic flights
· Return seat in coach transfers
· Visa for Australian passport holders
More information on cruise itinerary – https://www.pandaw.com/expeditions/mandalay-pagan-packet/
The above is based on 2 adults sharing on a twin basis and is based on independent travel arrangements
(b) Second prize is a set of Antler luggage (large, medium and cabin sizes). Valued at AUD827.
(c) Third prize is a set of Antler luggage (medium and cabin sizes). Valued at AUD528.
10. Major prize:
(a) All arrangements are subject to availability. Travel restrictions apply including November 2017 and February 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 March 2018. All travel must be completed by 31st March 2018. The prize will be forfeited if not redeemed by this time. Black out dates apply: November 2017, February 2018 Extensions of prize validity is not possible Prize excludes optional or additional services such as any transfers, pre- or post-tour accommodation, personal expenditure, insurance, amendments, and all incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary and recommended travel insurance. The Promoter is in no way responsible for any additional costs incurred including but not limited to flight changes, cancellations, meals, transfers, insurance and cost associated within, medical costs and any additional travel expenses incurred and associated with the Winner extending their trip. Any additional costs as a result of exceeding the prize value based on a higher value tour is to be paid by the prize winner as per Wendy Wu Tours standard booking conditions and payment terms
(b) Tipping is an expected part of travel today. Tipping is to be paid on arrival in the destination by the winner. The amount is available from Wendy Wu Tours or will be advised to the winner at the time of booking.
(c)Prize is not exchangeable, not transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If prize is not taken within allocated period, it will be forfeited. If only one individual travels, second pax fare will be forfeited. If any part of the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or a part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any law or written directions from a regulatory authority. Prize may not be combined with any other offer or discount.
(d) Prize is subject to the winner agreeing to Wendy Wu Tours booking terms and conditions. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of various airlines, hotels, touring and transportation suppliers in the chosen destination. . All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Wendy Wu Tours. The Winner must contact Wendy Wu Tours directly by phone and/or email to book their prize.
(e) The Winner must hold a valid credit card and present it at the accommodation to cover any incidental charges they incur during their stay.
(f) All travel must be taken together in a single trip, on a twin share basis and cannot be redeemed separately. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with Frequent Flyer programs. Passport validity is the responsibility of the prize winner. If prizewinner is not an Australian citizen, visa costs and processing are the responsibility of the winner/s.
(g) Acceptance and use of the prize by the Winner is subject to obtaining travel insurance for the duration of their travel including any travel companions for an amount and from an insurer acceptable to the Promoter; and Agreeing not to behave in a manner which brings or may in the Promoter’s opinion bring the Promoter or its related entities into disrepute, during the course of their travel in
(h) The winner [and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner] may be required to sign a booking form or release by Wendy Wu tours pertaining to the prize.
11. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of third party suppliers. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of third party suppliers.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, place of employment, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion
14. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
15. By participating, entrants agree that ownership of and intellectual property in their entry is assigned to the Promoter.
16. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
18. All entries remain the property of the Promoter, and may be used by the promoter in marketing material at any time, however copyright remains with the entrant. Consent to use may be withdrawn after the contest has ended by email email@example.com
The Promoter is Wendy Wu Tours (ABN 87 082 688 202) of Level 6, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney Australia 2000