Thrifty-Link Hardware – Win Dad a Nupower Lawn Mower
To go along with our brand new Father’s Day catalogue (out now!) we’re giving you the chance to win Dad a Nupower lawn mower! All you have to do is enter via our competition link here http://a.pgtb.me/S7PDWm and tell us in 25 words or less why you’d like to win this lawn mower for your Dad? Only one lucky winner so GOOD LUCK!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Thrifty-Link Hardware and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for selecting a competition winner and in future promotion if requested.
To enter simply like the Thrifty-Link Hardware Facebook page and tell us in 25 words or less
‘Why would you like to win this Nupower lawnmower for your Dad?’
1 x Nupower Lawnmower valued at $299.00
1. The promoter of the competition is Thrifty-Link Hardware
A division of John Danks ABN 64 004 037 049
414 – 426 Lower Dandenong Road, Braeside VIC 3195
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. The “Win a Nupower Lawnmower for Dad” prize consists of 1 x Nupower Lawnmower with 125cc 4 Stroke Briggs & Stratton Engine, large 18’ 460mm steel deck, 4 swing back blades, ball bearing wheels and durable 55Ltr plastic catcher. Nupower Lawnmower comes with a 1-year warranty. SRP value is $299.00.
4. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents who are over the age of 18, currently residing in Australia excluding the directors, management and employees (and all their immediate families) of the promoter and associated agencies.
5. Thrifty-Link Hardware’s “Win a Nupower Lawnmower for Dad” competition commences on Wednesday 20th August 2014 and continues until Sunday 7th September 2014.
6. To take part in the competition, eligible participants are required to ‘like’ the Thrifty-Link Hardware Facebook page and complete an entry form on the competitions app, answering the question in 25 words of less ‘Why would you like to win this Nupower lawnmower for your Dad?’ The competition is a game of skill. Entries are chosen on the strength of their answers.
7. All eligible entries must be entered by 5pm on the due date of Sunday 7th September 2014.
No late entries will be accepted.
8. All eligible entries must contain name and email address as well as postcode.
9. One entry per person.
10. No liability will be accepted for late, delayed or misdirected entries.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The draw will be conducted by the Thrifty-Link Hardware promotion and marketing team at The Faith Agency offices on Monday 8th of September 2014 12pm. The winner will be chosen depending on the strength of their answer to the question. Winner will be announced via the Thrifty-Link Hardware Facebook page within 2 days of draw.
13. Winner will be notified by telephone and confirmed in writing via email. The winner is to pick up their Nupower Lawnmower from their closest store within 28 days. Closest store will be communicated to the winners within the email communication.
14. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant
Who is not in accordance with these conditions of entry. The prize will be available from the winner’s closest store as determined by the address provided by the entrant.
15. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this competition for any reason. Thrifty-Link Hardware’s decision is final.
16. The winner releases the promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the promoters of the prize.
17. All entry details become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the name of the prize winner(s) for promotional purposes without compensation, unless the prize winner(s) advises the promoter otherwise when accepting the prize. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoter is otherwise advised, entrants consent to the promoter using their personal information provided for facilitating the promotion, awarding prizes and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including Thrifty-Link Hardware’s Facebook page, and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for those purposes. The winners’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. By entering the promotion, unless the promoter is otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter sending future marketing materials to entrants including by electronic messages. Entrants may ask the promoter to access that personal information and request that corrections be made to it.