The Bottle-O – dare Dave – Win your dare with Dave – top 5 go to voting period – win 1 of 4 $5
SUPER COMPETITION COMING…
Starting Monday – Dare Dave Competition.
Share your Dare for The Bottle – O Racing Team V8 Supercar Driver Dave Reynolds and….YOU COULD COMPLETE THE DARE TOO!!
Get to thinking about what exciting, fun and crazy things you could Dare Dave to do…BUT REMEMBER… You may just have to do it too!!
Prizes up for grabs from sharing your dare, voting on top rated dares and of course the MAJOR PRIZE of completing YOUR DARE!! #daredave
Mobile Users: https://apps.facebook.com/daredave/pages/b1950e694faf0e22c29cdbbe3aca1a75
Prizes for dare winners and voters…plus the chance to WIN the major prize!!
Suggest a Dare for Dave Reynolds
Top 5 dares chosen win a minor prize and proceed through to the Public Voting Round
Public Votes during voting period on top 5 dares
Just by voting you could WIN 1 of 4 $50 The Bottle-O Gift Cards
Top 5 Dare with the MOST votes at the completion of the Public Voting Period WINS
Major prize: You WIN the chance to complete YOUR suggested Dare alongside The Bottle-O V8 Supercar Driver Dave Reynolds!
Voting period will open and commence on Monday 23/06/2014 at 11:00am.
Dare Suggestion Period StartsJune 02, 2014 11:00
Dare Suggestion Period ClosesJune 22, 2014
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 who are fans of The Bottle-O Facebook page.
3. .Entry to this Competition is free and automatic upon becoming a fan of The Bottle-O Facebook page. Entrants must complete the online entry form, tell us their “Ultimate Dare for Dave Reynolds” and submit.
4. Competition commences on 02/06/2014 at 11:00est and closes on 29/06/2014 at 23:59est.
Initial Dare Submission entry period commences on 02/06/2014 at 11:00est and closes on 22/06/2014 23:59est
Voting Period commences on 23/06/2014 at 11:00est and closes on 29/06/2014 at 11:53est.
5. Prizes Outlined
Stage 1: Initial Dare Submission
Five winners will be chosen by a panel of judges as the “Top 5” dares to proceed through to the final voting round and win a 2014 scale replica The Bottle-O / Devil’s Cut bonnet.
Stage 2: Voting Round
“Top 5” dares will be open for public voting during this period. At the end of the voting period the dare with the highest number of public votes will be deemed the winning vote. The person who suggested the original dare will be deemed the winner and MUST complete the dare alongside The Bottle-O Racing V8 Supercar driver Dave Reynolds.
In the event of a tied vote, the top dare will be chosen by a panel of judges between the tied dares.
All public voters will be placed into a draw and 5 winners will be chosen to win 1 of 4 $50 The Bottle-O Gift Cards.
6. The selection of the ”Top 5” dares will take place on Monday 23/06/2014 at IBA National Office, 4 Newington Road, Silverwater NSW 2128. No chance plays any part in determining the winner. All entries are based on skill.
7. The selection of the Final dare winner if required in the event of a tied vote will take place on Monday 30/06/2014 at IBA National Office, 4 Newington Road, Silverwater NSW 2128. No chance plays any part in determining the winner. All entries are based on skill.
The selection of the 4 winners of a $50 The Bottle-O Gift Card will take place at 4 Newington Road, Silverwater NSW on Monday 30/06/2014.
8. The promoter’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the promoter will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made. Chance plays no part in determining the winner
9. Winners will be notified via email and must reply to the email to claim their prize
10. Any prizes that are not claimed within four (4) weeks of the promotion close date will be forfeited. Any prize not claimed prior to 2 weeks before the specified event date will be forfeited.
11.Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another like prize of the same value
13. The promoter reserves the right to request winner’s proof of identity and age prior to prize delivery
14. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
15. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner and companions release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the Cruise holiday or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
16.Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/
17.By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
18. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with The Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Promoter is Independent Brands Australia of 4 Newington Road, Silverwater NSW 2128.
22. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. In entering this Competition the entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
This promotion is not yet live. Check back soon to enter!