TerryWhite Chemmart – Win a Limited Edition @lorealparis Colour Riche Balmain Lipstick Collection
TerryWhite Chemmart LOC Balmain Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into
the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. The promoter is TerryWhite Chemmart Management Pty Ltd. ABN 38136833620
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the
promoter, agencies and retail sponsors associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
5. Each entry must be 25 words or less in response. Any entries over this word limit will be
disqualified from the competition.
6. The competition commences at 1.00pm AEST on Thursday 7th
June 2018 and closes at 11.59pm
AEST on Thursday 21st
7. Incomplete or offensive entries will be excluded from the competition at the discretion of the
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. This is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of three senior
staff members of TerryWhite Chemmart Management Pty Ltd. The most creative and imaginative
entries, as chosen by our judges will be deemed to be the winners.
10. Judging will take place at TerryWhite Chemmart Management Pty Ltd, 50 Park Road, Milton QLD
4064 on Friday 22nd
of June 2018 at 2.00pm AEST. The judges’ decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Judges will use their best endeavours to notify the winners by private message on Facebook.
12. If the prize is not claimed (winners will need to provide their contact details via Private Message)
within 72 hours of the winner being announced, then a competition redraw will take place.
13. The prize will be sent by Australia Post within one week of the prize draw taking place (allow an
extra 3-5 days for delivery).
14. To the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or
warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Australian Consumer Law regarding the
quality or suitability of the prize awarded as part of this competition and will not be responsible for
breach of any such implied term.
15. The personal information collected will only be used for the purpose of the competition. By
entering the competition, each entrant acknowledges a further primary purpose of collection of
entrants personal information is for direct marketing, to contact entrants with marketing
information and to market, improve and add to products and services that may be of interest to
entrants. The promoter may share information with third parties who provide services to the
promoter. By entering the competition and opting in at the point of entry into the competition, each
entrant agrees that the promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in this way.
16. By entering the competition, each entrant consents to TerryWhite Chemmart Management Pty
Ltd disclosing the entry on Facebook for publicity, marketing and promotional purposes. TerryWhite
Chemmart Management Pty Ltd will not be liable for any claim as a result of, arising out of, or in any
way connected with the competition or the use or disclosure of the entry and you agree to
indemnify TerryWhite Chemmart Management Pty Ltd from all such claims made or sustained as a
result the disclosure of the entry.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,