Suncorp Corporate Services – Win 1 of 11 Suncorp eftpos card valued at $250 each
Tis The Season AR Photo Competition Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Suncorp Corporate Services Pty Limited ABN 69 074 966 466 (“the Promoter”), of Level 28 Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, ph 13 11 55. Please direct any email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are Australian residents aged 18 years or older at time of entry; and (ii) are not directors, management or employees, or their immediate family members, of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition (“Eligible Entrant”).
4. Competition entry commences at 9.00am on 14 December 2017 and closes at 6.30pm on 24 December (“Entry Period”). Except as otherwise stated, all times are Sydney time
1. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
a. Download the Suncorp Discovery application from the App store and enter their details including their full name, valid email address and phone number.
b. Tick the box agreeing to these conditions as well as consenting to receive Suncorp marketing communications and not opt out during the Entry Period.
c. Take photo in store with the Suncorp cockatoo and share to personal Facebook page for valid entry into competition.
d. Competition resets everyday. Customers may enter the competition everyday of promotion period.
2. Entrants may only enter the Competition in their own name.
3. Limit of one entry per person per day.
4. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all necessary requirements under condition 5 have been met and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this Competition.
5. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to verify the validity of their entry within the requested time, including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, eligibility, age and address and to disqualify any entrant who does not satisfy any entry criteria in these conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
Draws and Prize(s)
11. For all prize draws, valid entries are received during the period starting when entry opens and ends each day as per store trading hours. Undrawn entries from each minor prize draw will not be valid for the prize draw on the following day.
12. All prize draws will take place at Suncorp Pitt Street store as follows:
Monday – Wednesday & Friday:
Saturday and Sunday:
1. There is one major prize to be won everyday from the 14th December – 24th December. The first valid entry randomly drawn in the prize draw will win the prize, which is a $250 Suncorp eftpos card. There are 11 prizes to be won.
Provisions applicable to prizes generally
2. The total prize pool is valued at $2,750.00 AUD including GST as at 31 October 2017. A prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier(s). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
3. Any additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winner. This includes but is not limited to any additional spending money over and above amount on eftpos card.
4. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take any element of a prize as stated, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any element of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or staff, or other prize providers, such as health, behavior, age and safety requirements), for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and no compensation will be provided.
5. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of any relevant gaming authority, where required. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of prize) is unavailable for any reason.
6. Other than as expressly stated in these conditions, a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for another prize including cash, except at the Promoter’s discretion and subject to relevant State and Territory legislation.
7. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the relevant draw by a phone call and email, using the details provided in their entry.
8. The prize notification will include instructions as to how the winner is to claim their prize.
9. If unable to collect in store, prizes will be sent by registered post to the winners at their nominated Australian address within 28 days of the draw.
10. The prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
11. The name of the winners and their State or Territory of residence will be published at www.suncorp.com.au/banking/concept-store on 10 January 2018
12. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given by a relevant gaming authority, if: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner on or before 31 March 2018; or (ii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining Eligible Entrants and will take place at 9.00am on 3 April 2018 at the same location as the original draws, with any unclaimed prizes awarded to the next valid entry randomly drawn in descending order of value (if applicable). The name of any resulting winner(s) and their State or Territory of residence will be published on www.suncorp.com.au/banking/concept-store on 17 April 2018. Any redraw prize winner(s) will be notified within 2 days of the redraw by a phone call and email using the details provided in their entry.
13. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, or is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, weather event, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of any relevant gaming authorities, where required.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or (v) any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
15. All of the Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. A winner accepts a prize at their own risk. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting a prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or a prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. To the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law, it is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc is not a sponsor of this Competition and is not involved in the Competition in any way.
Privacy statement and marketing consent
19. Entrants’ personal information is collected from entrants by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable the Promoter and its agents to manage, administer and promote the Competition and, where applicable, publicise the winners. The personal information may also be provided to persons assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers and deliverers, marketing agencies and IT providers, and to gaming authorities, media outlets and related companies.
20. The Promoter will disclose entrants’ personal information and/or collect personal information about entrants from persons overseas to engage in its business functions and activities and for the purposes detailed in this statement. The country/ies the Promoter will usually disclose entrants’ personal information to include Australia. The Promoter will disclose a winner’s first initial, surname and State/Territory of residence on https://www.suncorp.com.au/banking/concept-store.html. By participating in the Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to these uses and disclosures of their personal information.
21. If an Eligible Entrant does not provide the personal information the Promoter requests, the Promoter may not be able to enter them into the Competition. All personal information is handled in accordance with these conditions.
22. If on the entry form an entrant requests future contact from the Promoter and/or its related network of brands about one or more of their products and services, or provides information about their product or service needs or interests, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter will retain their personal information and disclose their personal information to a Suncorp brand so that the Promoter can use this information to contact the entrant at a later date by any means (including telephone, email, mail, SMS or online marketing) about such products and services.
23. Competition permits: NSW LTPS/17/19713