Sanity – 5 X Cd Packs to Our Lucky
Totally Workwear BTW 2020 Promo – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is The Workwear Group Pty Ltd (ABN 82 004 055 387) of Level 1, 187 Todd Road,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207.
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By
entering this promotion, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older, provided that employees
of the promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this
promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 9am (AEDT) on 6 January 2020 and ends at 5pm (AEDT) on 31
January 2020 (Promotion Period).
5. To enter, during the Promotion Period an eligible entrant must spend at least $100 on KingGee
branded items instore at an Australian TWW store (physical store, or online at
totallyworkwear.com.au), and then fully complete the entry form located at
www.totallywinaute.com.au and submit that form in the manner indicated on that page.
6. Entrants must retain their receipt as proof of purchase and be able to produce this receipt to
claim their prize.
7. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the promoter, and not at the time
of transmission. Any entry that has not been fully completed, or validly submitted, will be deemed
invalid, as will corrupted or misdirected entries.
8. The prize draw will take place at Fenton Stephens, 171 Buckhurst Street South Melbourne 3205
at 11am (AEDT) on 7 February 2020.
9. There will be 85 prize draws – 1 major prize draw (with the winner drawn from a database
containing the names of all eligible entrants), and 84 minor draws (one for each of the 83 stores,
and 1 online store – with each of these draws having their own database that just contains the
names of the eligible entrants that made their eligible purchase at that store).
10. The first valid entry drawn for the major prize draw will win a Ford Ranger 4×4 XLT Double Cab
Pick-up 3.2L auto MY19.75 3.2L TDCi Diesel Auto (including on road costs and registration),
valued at $54,990 Drive Away (subject to that entrant being able to produce their receipt as proof
of purchase upon request).
11. The first valid entry drawn in each of the 84 minor prize draws will win a $500 KingGee gift
voucher that can only be used to purchase KingGee branded items at the store where that
winner’s eligible purchase was originally made (subject to that entrant being able to produce their
receipt as proof of purchase upon request).
12. Within two days of the draw, the winners will be notified by phone and his or her name and
State/Territory of residence will be published on totallyworkwear.com.au
13. Maximum total prize value for the promotion is $96,990.
14. The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the prizes to the winner within 28 days of
the draw, unless otherwise agreed between the promoter and the winner. To claim the prize, the
winner must be able to produce their receipt for their eligible purchase.
15. If a prize remains unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on 7 May 2020 at the
same time and place as the original draw. Within two days of this draw, the winner(s) will be
notified by phone and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published on
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize values are in
Australian dollars, based on recommended retail prices, and are correct at time of printing. The
promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. If the prize is
unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a
prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions from State or Territory gaming
authorities. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter makes no representations or warranties
as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of any prizes.
17. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). Proof of identification, age,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
18. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has
reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The
promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
promotion, as appropriate.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability arising in any way out of the promotion (including
due to negligence, and included for personal injury, loss, or damage or tax liability of the winner),
regardless of whether such liability is direct, indirect, special or consequential.
21. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every
person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion,
where appropriate award the prize, as well as to contact them to market KingGee products, and
the TWW store and products. If the personal information requested is not provided, entrants that
are winners cannot be awarded with a prize. By participating in the promotion, each entrant
consents to the promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the promoter’s
related entities, agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with
the promotion, for the purpose of contacting the entrant in relation to the promotion, promoting
the winner, to market TWW store and products to them, and otherwise for the purposes set out in
The entrant provides this consent until such a time as he/she withdraws his/her consent by giving
written notice to the promoter.
23. Authorised under: ACT Permit No: TP 19/04772; NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/40445; SA Permit