Mitsubishi Electric – Win 4 Tickets to See The Wsw Vs Central Coast Mariners Game on Saturday 27th February 2021 at Bankwest Stadium (prize valued at $305)
Mitsubishi Electric – 2021 Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners Home Game Facebook
‘Game of Skill Competition’
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter into the prize draw form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is
deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Mitsubishi Electric Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 001 215 792, 348 Victoria Road, Rydalmere. NSW. 2116,
AUSTRALIA. (Mitsubishi Electric).
3. The REGISTRATION PERIOD is between the following dates:
February 2021 at 3.00pm (AEDT) and concludes on Monday 15th February 2021 at 9:00am
(AEDT). Any entry received after the promotional period has closed will be deemed invalid.
4. The WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN on the following dates:
Monday 15th February 2021 at 11:00am (AEDT) at the office of Mitsubishi Electric, 348 Victoria Road,
Rydalmere NSW 2116.
5. WINNERS WILL RECEIVE the following prizes:
Central Coast Mariners Game: 4 x tickets (Game Day: Saturday 27th
February 2021 at 5.00pm (AEDT) kick
off) Bankwest Stadium.
1x Signed Western Sydney Wanderers Home Jersey 2019/20 season – Medium size
6. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. If the entrant is under 18 years old, you
must have your parents’ permission to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating
outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
7. WINNERS WILL BE PUBLISHED on Facebook on the following dates:
Monday 15th February 2021
8. If any winner of a prize has not contacted the Mitsubishi Electric office within 48 hours of the draw to collect their prize, the
Promoter will conduct a re-draw/second prize draw for that prize on the following dates:
Thursday 18th February 2021 at 11:00am (AEDT) at the office of Mitsubishi Electric, 348 Victoria Road,
Rydalmere NSW 2116.
9. Total prize pool for winners prizes: $305.00
10. The prize recipients must comply to the terms and conditions of entry to Bankwest Stadium, found at:
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering into
this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense
(including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by Facebook in relation to this
12. Personal information will not be supplied to Facebook. It is for the use of the Promoter only.
13. Entry to the competition will be via the Mitsubishi Electric Facebook page
14. This competition will be conducted within the Promoter’s timeline, and to enter the competition, entrants will need to do
Like the 2/2/21 post, and answer the question, in the competition post.
Submission must be:
i. original and creative;
ii. adheres to the word limit of 25 words or less;
iii. in English
15. Entries must not contain content that is unlawful; fraudulent; breaches intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other
rights; or defamatory; obscene; derogatory; pornographic; sexually inappropriate; violent; indecent; profane; abusive;
harassing; threatening; or objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender. Any entries breaching this
condition will automatically be invalid.
16. In submitting entries, Eligible Participants must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without
limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer
or communication systems.
17. Persons that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be considered eligible to
take part in the Competition.
18. Entrants must own all rights in the answer submitted to the competition. The person making the entry warrants that the
submission is their own work and not subject to copyright of another party. Entries must be free of claims that they
infringe third party rights.
19. A maximum limit of one prize will be awarded to any entrant whose valid entry is drawn.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to share the winner’s responses or answers in any promotional marketing incentives.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian
22. The Promoter reserves the right, subject to any applicable gaming authority approval, to substitute the prize with a
prize of equal or greater value if the prize is for some reason unavailable.
23. It is the entrant’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of any change of personal details.
24. Winners must take the prize as offered. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter is no longer
responsible for any late or misdirect prizes.
25. Should an Eligible Participant be selected as a winner, then they must accept the prize, whether they can travel to the
game or not.
26. Employees, directors, management and any family members of the Promoter are excluded from entry.
27. Entrants can register only once.
28. Prizes are not transferable.
29. Winners may not exchange their prize for cash or other prizes.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered during the course of this promotion or
associated with delivery of the prize.
31. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality and/or
suitability of the prize.
32. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose
such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is
viewed at www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/privacy.htm
33. The Promoter reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional purposes only. All entries and information
relating to the competition remain the property of the Promoter and can be used to further promote the brand and its
34. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the
equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination
thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network
failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
35. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. The Promoter
also accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You
should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
36. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, pandemic or (without limitation) any other event outside
our reasonable control, the promoter is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition – subject to
any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
37. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures,
unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter is entitled in our sole discretion to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (subject to any written directions given by any
applicable regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
38. The winners release the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate from any and all causes of action, losses, liability,
damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner
as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising
out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter, the promotion or the prize.
39. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.