Mitsubishi Electric – Competition
Mitsubishi Electric Australia – ‘Western Sydney Wanderers vs. Perth Glory Prize
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Mitsubishi Electric Australia – Friday 8th
February 2019 ‘Western Sydney Wanderers vs.
Perth Glory Prize Pack’ Competition you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
1. Information on how to enter the Mitsubishi Electric Australia – Friday 8th
February 2019 ‘Western
Sydney Wanderers vs. Perth Glory Prize Pack’ Competition and prize details form part of these
terms and conditions of entry.
2. Registering to be part of the Mitsubishi Electric Australia – Friday 8th
February 2019 ‘Western
Sydney Wanderers vs. Perth Glory Prize Pack’ Competition constitutes acceptance of these
conditions of entry. Entrants must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
3. Entry in to this competition will not grant you free entry to attend the Western Sydney Wanderers
vs Perth Glory match at Spotless Stadium on Sunday 24th
of February 2019 at 7.00pm.
Attendance of the match will be at your own expense.
PART B – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
4. The Promoter is Mitsubishi Electric Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 001 215 792, 348 Victoria Road,
Rydalmere. NSW. 2116, AUSTRALIA (‘Promotor’).
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER
5. The competition – is open to any person who visits the Promotor’s Official Facebook Page and
follows the instructions on the Facebook Post.
6. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over and must not be a
company, business or organisation of any description. If the entrant is under 18 years old, you
must have your parents’ permission to enter.
7. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible.
8. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly
involved with Western Sydney Wanderers FC and their immediate family members are ineligible
PART D – HOW TO ENTER
9. The Competition Period – commences on Friday 8th
of February 2019 at 6.00pm AEDT and
closes on Friday 15th
February 2019 at 1.00pm AEDT.
10. To enter the competition – you must visit the Mitsubishi Electric Australia Official Facebook
Page during the competition period and complete the following:
a. Like the post, and answer the question, in the competition post.
b. Tag one friend.
11. Submissions must be:
i. original and creative;
ii. adheres to the word limit of 25 words or less;
iii. in English
12. Entry to the competition – will be via the Mitsubishi Electric Facebook page
PART E – HOW TO WIN
13. All entries will go into a draw.
14. The winners will be drawn on Monday 18th
15. Winners will be notified by private message within Facebook and will send their details for
16. Winners will be published on the Mitsubishi Electric Australia Facebook page.
PART F – PRIZE
Total Prize Pool
1x Western Sydney Wanderers Skill Ball (RRP $15.00)
2x Ambassador Lounge Tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers vs. Perth Glory Game (RRP
1x Size M Jersey Signed by Oriol Riera (RRP $120)
Total Prize Pool is valued at AUD $695.00
17. The prize (including any unused portion) must be taken as stated, and is not transferable,
exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the
winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
18. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or telephone in
order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish
his/her entitlement to it.
19. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole
discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject
to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. In participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required
in all editorial and media/PR activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to
being interviewed and photographed. The winner authorises the Promoter to use such footage
and photographs together with the winner’s name, voice, video entry, image and likeness for
advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional
compensation or further reference to the winner.
PART G – UNCLAIMED PRIZES
21. Competition – Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating
the Competition, if the prize is:
a. Not claimed by the winning entrant/s by Wednesday 20th
October 2019 at 11.00am; or
b. Forfeited for any reason, the prize will be deemed unclaimed.
PART H – NO LIABILITY
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any
incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or due to any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error, or any
combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition
including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries,
and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
23. If for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited
to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition), the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who undermines the fairness of
the competition (by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry
process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants), to take any action that may be
available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction
given under state regulations, or any written directions given by a relevant regulatory authority.
24. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies take
no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in
any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of
the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from
such an offender are reserved.
PART I – PRIVACY CONSENT
26. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information in
order to conduct the Competition, to assist in providing the products or services an entrant has
requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. The Promoter or any of its related
companies may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling
purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to
let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you
until you inform the Promoter otherwise.
27. The Promoter may also share your information with other persons or entities who assist it in
providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions (including
administering the competition or trade promotion or distributing prizes). The Promoter may also
disclose your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions if you are the
prize winner, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook. By entering into this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any and all
causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge
suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by Facebook in relation to this Promotion.
29. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you
or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for
any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration
of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the
competition. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise
from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek independent financial advice about such
31. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event
outside our reasonable control, the promoter is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
the competition – subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
32. The winners release the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate from any and all causes of
action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered,
sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical
property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in
any way connected with the Promoter, the promotion or the prize.
33. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will