Liquorland – Vintage Cellars – 25 Days of Gift-Mas
Game of skill – Competition terms
1. The competition is a game of skill, chance does not form part of selecting the winner.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, entrants may enter the competition, provided they are:
(a) over 18 years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia;
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition; and
(d) not a resident of ACT or NT
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To enter, entrants must tell us why their nominated recipient deserves to receive a gift in the comments section of the Vintage Cellars Facebook page.
6. There are a total of 25 prizes to be won. One winner will be selected each day for the duration of the competition. Winners will be notified the following day from when their Facebook post was posted.
7. Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
8. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
(a) is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
(b) includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material.
9. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
10. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9.
11. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
12. The promoter will select the winner from the pool of valid entrants prior to 12:00pm AEST once a day for the duration of the competition at 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
13. The promoter will select the winner on the basis of our favourite answer and the promoter’s selection is final and binding, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9.
14. The promoter will notify each daily winner the following day from when their Facebook post was posted commencing from Friday 10th November 2017 via Facebook. The promoter will post the winner’s full name as it appears on their Facebook profile.
15. The promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or poof or residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by Monday 11th December 2017, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
16. The winner must accept the prize by Monday 11th December 2017. If the winner does not accept the prize by this date, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
17. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
19. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition.
20. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
21. Nothing under paragraph 22 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 19.