JB Hi Fi – Win a Mx Anywhere 3 –
Visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/current-competitions for full terms and to enter.
Open to residents of Australia only. One entry permitted per person. Entry is via a comment
reply on the MX Anywhere 3 Competition post. Competition opens 03:00pm (AEST/AEDT) on
07/01/2021 and closes at 11:00am (AEST/AEDT) on 04/02/2021. 3 winner/s will be picked
on Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 by 11:00am on 04/02/2021 from all
eligible entries received up to 11:00am on 04/02/2021. Winner/s will receive a MX Anywhere
3. Total prize pool of $0 on 00/00/0000. Winner/s will be contacted by reply to their winning
comment. Winners name/s will be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/current-
competitions on 04/02/2021 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093
114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00973. ACT Permit No. TP 15/07402
MX Anywhere 3 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease of reference, and do not
affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006 (Promoter).
3. Entries for the promotion may be submitted from 03:00pm (AEST/AEDT) on 07/01/2021
until 11:00am (AEST/AEDT) on 04/02/2021. (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents who are not directors or employees of the
Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those
directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
5. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent
or legal guardian before entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must reply with an original and unique answer to the
competition post on JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page (located at
www.facebook.com.au/jbhifi). We encourage entrants to like the page to allow easier
communication in the event of them winning. Sharing of the post is not a requirement
7. Entrants may only enter this competition once and must enter in their own name. The
Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late,
incomplete or misdirected entries.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is
not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or tampers
with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of Winner/s
10. This promotion is a game of skill and Winner/s will be selected based on the creativity of
their answer, in accordance with clauses 12 and clause 23 (if applicable).
11. In the event of a ’25 words of less’ response as requirement for entry. The Promoter
reserves the right to exclude single character words such as ‘i’ and ‘a’ from the total
12. All valid entries received between 03:00pm (AEST/AEDT) on 07/02/2021 and 11:00am
(AEST/AEDT) on 04/02/2021 will be judged. Total prize pool valued at $387 on
13. There will be a total of 3 Winner/s.
14. The result of the selection is final and no correspondence will be enteredinto.
15. Winner/s will receive one MX Anywhere 3. Total prize pool of $387 on 07/01/2021.
16. Under the Australian Consumer Law, there are some warranties and guarantees that
cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or
modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in
relation to the prizes, to the extent allowable under the Australian Consumer Law.
Except as otherwise required under the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter
accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
17. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
18. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to
the relevant Winner/s, subject to any written directions from a regulatoryauthority.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the
promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the Winner/s
20. The Promoter will attempt to notify each Winner/s after being selected referred to in
clause 12 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via Facebook
reply on their winning Facebook message. Winner/s are encouraged to be a ‘Fan’ of the
JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page to allow the Promoter to make contact via Facebook.
21. If the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner/s after having made reasonable efforts to
do so using the information provided on the Winner/s online entry form, the Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 23 will apply.
22. The name of the Winner/s will be published at
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/current-competitions from 04/02/2021 for 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
23. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select a Winner/s in the event of a Winner/s not
being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not
being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable
efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd
(ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank VIC 3006 on 04/03/2021
at 11:00am (AEST/AEDT), subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
Any Winner/s determined in accordance with this clause 23 will be notified by email
within two business days of the draw and their name/s will be published online at
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/current-competitions from 04/03/2021 for 28days.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
24. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs
which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the
Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be
liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter
reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies
corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be
liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or
personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any
Entry details and privacy
26. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of Winner/s may be used
for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a Winner/s otherwise notifies the
Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using
their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes
of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including by
disclosing their personal information to JB Hi-Fi Pty Ltd who will hold and use such
information only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 11 and/or 22.
Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection
with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy
Statement, a copy of which is available at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/privacy-
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to
the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com.
Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not
to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries
and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the
extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold
harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all
losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which maybe
incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any
questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the
Promoter and not to Facebook.
28. Lottery permit numbers:
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00973.
ACT Permit No. TP 15/07402