Home Co – Win One of 5 X $100 Woolworths Gift Cards (prize valued at $500)
Terms & Conditions for Home Consortium
Woolworths Gift Card (“Promotion”)
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over (“Entrant”).
2. Employees, immediate family members of employees and employees of any
company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
4. By participating in this Promotion an Entrant is indicating its agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
5. The Promotion commences at 2:00pm on the 12 October 2020. Entries close at 11.59pm
on the 1st
November 2020 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
6. To enter, Entrants must:
a) Like the HomeCo Facebook page (@Homecoau) & Instagram page (@Homecoau)
during the Promotion Period
7. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s
database and not at the time of submission by the Entrant.
9. The random prize draw will take place at 9AM on Monday, 2 November 2020.
10. Five (5) winners will receive one (1) $100 voucher which is to be redeemed at their local
Home Consortium centre in Australia.
11. Total prize pool value is $500 (incl GST)
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger / phone / email within five (5)
business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published
on facebook.com/homecoau/ on Monday, 2 November 2020.
13. The winner agrees to have their picture posted to the HomeCo Facebook and Instagram
14. If there are any unclaimed prizes a prize draw will be conducted on the 13th
2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be
contacted by phone/email within two (2) business days and will have their name
published on facebook.com/homecoau/ on the 16th
15. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any
problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or
otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including
(without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or
aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated
with accessing the internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
16. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted,
delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission,
tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
17. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity. Identification considered
suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further
participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner)
who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the
operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive
manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing
any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or
reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a
prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another
item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of
the relevant gaming authorities if required.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained
(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion
or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
(in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these
conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any
statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
22. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the
Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the
relevant gaming authorities if required.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants in order to conduct the
promotion. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not
be able to participate. The Promoter may also use Entrants’ personal information to help
improve its goods and services. The Promoter and its Australian related companies may
contact entrants with special offers and marketing via any medium including mail,
telephone and commercial electronic messages (including email and SMS). By entering
and providing personal information, each Entrant consents to the use of their personal
information in this manner.
26. By entering and participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to indemnify
Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of
action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or
arising out of or related to:
A) the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion; or
B) the Entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or
use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage,
personal injury or death caused to any person).
27. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook or any other social network.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and
conditions without notice.
29. In these terms and conditions “Promoter” means Home Investment Consortium
Company Pty Ltd (ACN 614 090 818) of 19 Bay Street, Double Bay NSW 2028 or any of its
related bodies corporate. No individual prize will exceed $250 and the total value of all
prizes will not exceed $50,000.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/20/05370