Hachette Australia books – Win || 1 of 10 Double Passes to See Amazing Grace and One Copy of The Book
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying
with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees & their immediate families of the Promoter, the
Promoter’s associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
3. If an entrant is under 18 years of age, they must obtain their parent or guardian’s consent to enter the
promotion on these Conditions of Entry and whose parent or guardian has agreed to these Conditions of
4. To enter entrants must within the promotional period log on to quilton.com.au and complete all the
required fields and submit their entry. They will then automatically be entered, with one chance in the
applicable draw depending upon the time and date of entry. Entrants are entitled to only one entry per
draw. To be entered in subsequent draws entrants must resubmit an entry for each draw period.
5. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 23 July 2019 & closes at 11.59pm AEST on 19 July 2020
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any
entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with
these Conditions of Entry.
7. The draws will take place at MDSA, Level 17, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 at 2.00pm AEST/
ADST. Each draw period will commence at 12.01am on the draw period start date, and will close at
11.59pm on the draw period close date, as outlined in condition 8. The winners will be notified by phone
and in writing within 2 business days of the draw, and their names will be published on quilton.com.au for
a period of 28 days on the dates outlined in the table in condition 8.
8. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will receive a ‘year’s supply’ of Quilton 3 ply Toilet Tissue, to a
maximum of 208 rolls. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record
them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The maximum retail value of each
prize is $140. Total maximum prizepool value is $1,680.
DRAW DRAW START PERIOD DRAW CLOSE PERIOD DRAW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT DATE
1 23/07/19 31/08/19 04/09/19 06/09/19
2 01/09/19 30/09/19 04/10/19 08/10/19
3 01/10/19 31/10/19 06/11/19 08/11/19
4 01/11/19 30/11/19 04/12/19 06/12/19
5 01/12/19 31/12/19 08/01/20 10/01/20
6 01/01/20 31/01/20 05/02/20 07/02/20
7 01/02/20 29/02/20 04/03/20 06/03/20
8 01/03/20 31/03/20 03/04/20 07/04/20
9 01/04/20 30/04/20 06/05/20 08/05/20
10 01/05/20 31/05/20 03/06/20 05/06/20
11 01/06/20 30/06/20 06/07/20 08/07/20
12 01/07/20 19/07/20 20/07/20 22/07/20
Club Quilton Promotion 2019/2020
Conditions of Entry
9. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use their
prize as stated. Prizes may be exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services, at
the promoter’s discretion. Prizes cannot be transferred to any other person.
10. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and agents
will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatever (including but not limited to
direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the prize,
except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the
value of the prizes.
12. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw
three months after the date of the original draw, to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date,
subject to any applicable law. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize. The winners, if
any, will be notified by mail within 2 business days of the draw and their names will be published on
quilton.com.au within 2 business days of the applicable unclaimed prize draw for a period of 28 days.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the
course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on
16. The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional
purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such
images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by
computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole
discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter
is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, either caused by
website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition,
or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. The
Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access
to or alteration of entries.
19. The Promoter collects information about you to include you in the promotion and, where
appropriate, to award prizes and may also use the information to assist it in improving its goods and
services and to contact you, including by electronic communication methods (including email and
SMS) in the future with special offers. The Promoter may share your information with its Australian
related companies who may contact you with special offers. The Promoter may also share your
information with other persons or entities that assist it in running promotions or with other
companies who provide prizes for promotions or reader offers.
20. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal
information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be published
as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be
published the winner’s names and suburb in any media.
21. The Promoter is ABC Tissue Products Pty Ltd, 34-36 Redfern Street, Wetherill Park NSW 2164 [ABN
33 003 085 112].
22. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36296.