ESG Foundation – Suubi in Focus – Win A Photography Trip to Uganda 2014
Suubi In Focus Photography Competition
Win a once in a lifetime expedition to Uganda!
Who we are:
We are the ESG Foundation. We strive to provide opportunities to people in need. But what really makes us tick is providing opportunities that will help individuals make an impact within their communities, both locally and globally. It’s a thing called sustainable growth and we spread this all across the globe, from Uganda to Peru. Now we are bringing the love a little bit closer to home by giving one lucky amateur photographer from Australia or New Zealand the chance to win big!
What we want you to do:
Take a photograph in your local area that captures the spirit of the ESG Foundation. We are about growth, leadership, passion, community, and above all, hope. Or as they say in Uganda, Suubi! For any more info, check out our About section or website!
What you could win:
A trip to Uganda with the Global Volunteer Network, including return flights, food and accommodation, valued at over $6000
The opportunity to shoot the ESG Foundation’s 2015 Suubi Calendar
A ton of amazing photo ops for your portfolio
So, if you are over 18 and under 30, you are free to jump on a plane in June, and most importantly, you think that you have talent behind the lens, then what are you waiting for?
Suubi In Focus Photography Competition
Terms & Conditions
1) Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) The Promoter of this competition is ESG Foundation Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”) (ABN 36 162 404 042). Registered office 8/18 Sir Joseph Banks Drive, Kurnell, 2231, NSW Australia.
3) Competition Theme: The entrant will take a photograph in line with the competition details and submit it as their interpretation of the ESG Foundation’s values.
4) The competition commences at 8am Saturday, 01/03/2014 and entries close at 5pm Wednesday, 7/05/2014. Only entries submitted by this date and time will be valid and entries MUST be submitted via the Short Stack Competition Application, “Suubi In Focus Photography Competition” on Facebook. All entrants upload their submissions following the instructions and read and agree to the terms and conditions. Competition submission and Public Voting commence and close at the same times on the aforementioned dates.
5) Applicants criteria:
•Age 18 – 30 years.
•Must be an amateur photographer. Cannot have an existing professional portfolio.
•Maximum of two photo entries per person. Two entries is not a requirement, applicant may choose to only enter once.
•Able to attend ESG Foundation launch 15/05/2014, and fly to Entebbe, Uganda in early June, 2014.
•Must have own photography equipment or access to photography equipment that they are willing to take overseas or have permission to take overseas.
•Must be an Australian or New Zealand resident.
•Have a current passport.
•Must not have any offences against them restricting them from international travel.
•Meet the selection process and judging panel.
•Accepts that all submitted photographs will be subject to screening, review and approval prior to being published on Facebook. Entrants will only be officially considered in the competition once their submission has been screened, reviewed and approved.
•Voters must “Like” ESG Foundation page to vote.
•The 5 photographs with the most “Likes” will be put forward to the judging panel on the 8th May, 2014. Successful entrants may promote their entry as much as they like via Sharing to gather more Likes/Votes on their own personal Facebook account or any other Facebook page/group that allows them to do so. Personal promotion is not allowed on the ESG Foundation Facebook page or any affiliated Facebook pages.
•Likes/Votes for each individual submission will be hidden in order to promote fairness in general voting. Official entrants will not ask for updates in regards to their personal submissions status at any point.
•Accepts and Commits to all “Suubi In Focus Photography Competition” Terms and Conditions.
6) Official Entrants will be notified once their photograph has been published on the Short Stack Competition Application “Suubi In Focus Photography Competition” attached to the ESG Foundation Facebook page.