Click Frenzy 2013 Competition – Win 1 of 100 $100 Myer or Big W gift card
“CLICK FRENZY” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Promotion commences at 8:30am AEDST on 08/11/2013 and closes at 7:00pm AEDST on 20/11/2013 (“Promotional Period”). All times throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
5. To enter, the entrant must first create a ‘Click Frenzy’ entry (screaming and rapidly tapping on their smart phone, tablet or computer key board) either via video or gif of not more than 30 seconds in length, or a photograph, or mash up of either of these media variations. The entrant must then, during the Promotional Period, upload their entry to any of the following social media sites (as set out in clause 6) with the hashtag #clickfrenzy2013 in the name or post of their entry, as applicable, and following the directions as set out below. The entry must conform with the technical requirements, terms and conditions and fair usage policies of the supported social media sites.
6. The applicable social media sites consist of the following with additional entry requirements for the applicable social media platforms. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should the entrant not follow these requirements.
_Tumblr: Make sure your account and/or post is public and your contact details are on your Dashboard
_Instagram: Make sure your account is public and not private
_Pinterest: Must have your email notifications turned on in the email notification settings
_Vine: Must make your account public and not private
_YouTube: Must turn comments on
_Twitter: Must follow our account so we can send you a ‘private message’
_Google+: Tag us in your post with #clickfrenzy2013
_Facebook: Share your Click Frenzy video on our wall or tag us in your post.