Cheetos Australia – Win 1 of 20 Cheetos t-shirts
The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is run via the Cheetos Australia Facebook channel: https://www.facebook.com/CheetosAustralia/
2. The competition will run from 4:00 pm on Friday the 13th of October to 24:00 midnight on Wednesday the 25th of October 2017 (AEST).
3. Entry to the competition will be achieved by uploading an image as a comment that demonstrates the entrant’s love and obsession with Cheetos, together with the size of the t-shirt they would like. Responses must be provided as a single comment/image to the relevant post on the Cheetos Australia Facebook Page. Entries must be received during the entry period.
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 or older, as of the date of entry, which has fulfilled the requirements set out below. Directors, management and employees of the promoter (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
5. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Facebook account during the Entry Period. Entrants must enter using their own Facebook account. Entries received in excess of this limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter.
7. There will be 20 winners who will each win 1 Cheetos t-shirt. Sizes available are – 5 x Small, 10 x Medium, 5 x Large, (RRP $12.50 AUD). The total prize pool is valued at $250 (including GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
8. 20 winning entries will be selected by the promoter’s judging panel on Monday 30th of October 2017, judged on the originality and creativity of the entries. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. Winners will be announced and contacted via Facebook private message on Wednesday the 1st of November 2017.
10. To confirm their prize, winners must provide their full Australian residential address to the promoter via Facebook private message. If a winner does not confirm their prize within 48 hours of being contacted, another winner with the next best entry will be chosen.
11. The Promoter may require the winner(s) to verify their entry and provide proof of identity, age and/or residence at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. Prizes are non-transferrable, cannot be sold on for profit and there is no cash alternative for the prizes. Should any prize element be unavailable, The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal or greater value. Assigning of prizes is at the full discretion of The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd.
13. The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd is not responsible for any problems in data connection that may inhibit entry to the competition or charges or fees incurred in entering the competition.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries to the competition become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. Entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
17. The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd will send the prizes within 30 working days of the winner confirming their prize, to the Australian residential address provided by the winner. Once any prize has left the promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the prize.
18. By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and accept that their name and State/Territory of residence may be made public as described in these terms and conditions.
19. Each entrant warrants and agrees that: (i) the entrant has created the entry themselves; (ii) the entry has not been previously published in any other medium or forum worldwide; and (iii) the entrant has not granted rights to their entry to any other person which is inconsistent with the entry being submitted as part of this promotion.
20. The promoter’s decision in relation to any element of this competition is final and The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd is not obliged to enter into any correspondence regarding this promotion.
21. As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner agrees to: (i) if required by the promoter, sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of their entry; and (ii) irrevocably and unconditionally assign to The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd all of his/her right, title and interest (including without limitation all intellectual property rights such as present and future copyright) in and to the winning entry and, if requested by the promoter, to sign a document to acknowledge this assignment.
22. Each winner consents to the promoter doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights of the winner.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. The promoter is The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd ACN 057 976 940 of Tower A, Level 4, 799 Pacific Highway Chatswood NSW 2067.
25. Entries judged to be obscene or in poor taste will be excluded from the competition. Any entry that breaches any aspect of The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd Social Media Community Standards Policy will be excluded from the competition.
26. The Smith’s Snackfood Company Pty Ltd reserves the right to withhold the prize should they believe that any attempt has been made to break any of the terms and conditions.
27. Any entries considered by the promoter to be plagiarised, either fully or in part will be disqualified from the competition.
28. Each entrant is providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion and each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.