Bosch Blue – Win Bosch Heated Jacket valued at $249 Competition
Bosch Blue ‘Cold Killers’ Heated Jacket Competition CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
July 28, 2014 at 4:47pm
Bosch Blue ‘Cold Killers’ Heated Jacket Competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
The Promotion commences on Monday 28th July, 2014, 08.00am and concludes Friday 1st of August, 2014, 11.59pm (AEST) (Promotional Period).
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years and over, who submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and associated companies, agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To be eligible to enter, entrants must:
a. visit the Bosch Power Tools Australia and New Zealand Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/BoschBlueCrew
b. if they have not already done so, click the “like” button on the Bosch Power Tools Australia and New Zealand Facebook page; and
c. add an image below the competition post on the Bosch Power Tools Australia and New Zealand Facebook page, depicting what helps keep themselves warm onsite. All entries must be posted before 11.59pm on Friday 1st of August.
Only one (1) entry per person. Only five (5) winning entries are possible during the Promotional Period.
4. All competition entries will be judged against each other. The most creative five (5) valid entries as deemed by the promoter during the Promotional Period will each win a Bosch 10.8V Heated Jacket Kit, consisting of one (1) Bosch 10.8V Heated Jacket, one (1) Bosch 10.8V Lithium-Ion Battery and one (1) Bosch Charger, valued at AUD$249 RRP.
The total prize pool is AUD$1,245 RRP which is correct as at the commencement of the Promotional Period.
5. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entrants agree to their entries, along with their entry photos and Facebook profile names being published on the Bosch Power Tools Australia and New Zealand Facebook page, by the Promoter in the Promoter’s sole discretion, during and after the Promotional Period.
6. Standard browsing charges apply, where applicable, in accessing the internet.
7. Assessment of the winning entries during the Promotional Period will be conducted by representatives of the Promoter on the same day of the conclusion of the promotional period, at 287 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, or who submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
10. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. If the prizes are out of stock at the time of redemption, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal value or greater value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. Any operating, repair or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
11. The winners will be notified by Facebook private message. The winners’ names will also be published on the Bosch Power Tools Australia and New Zealand Facebook page.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted three days after the judging day has ended, the winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves its right to award that prize to an entry judged as the next best image.
13. Winners should allow at least 6 to 8 working weeks for delivery of the prizes.
14. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments or images, or breach the Bosch Blue Australia and New Zealand Facebook page House Rules or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win (and will be removed from the Bosch Power Tools Australia and New Zealand Facebook page).
15. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for any personal injury or property damage) in connection with this Promotion or any prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
19. At the request of the Promoter, the winner agrees (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consents to their name, image and winning entry being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
21. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in/be a winner of this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that: (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers, including sending SMS messages and emails.
22. The Promoter is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168. Phone: 1300 30 70 37 ABN: 48 004 315 628.