Best Western – Win Dreamworld, Sydney Sealife and Wildlife and Sydney Tower tickets
This Christmas, Best Western Hotels and Experience Oz are giving you the chance to WIN 4 tickets to either DreamWorld, SEA LIFE Sydney, WILD LIFE Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye! There’s 16 tickets to be won, just in time for the holiday season.
Simply fill out your details and your preferred prize for your chance to win.
Win 1 of 4 ticket prizes; 4 Adult tickets to Dreamworld, 4 tickets to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, 4 tickets to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or 4 tickets to the Sydney Tower Eye.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these conditions of entry. Entries not made in accordance with these conditions of entry will be disqualified.
2. Like us on Facebook for your chance to win or complete the entry form on bestwestern.com.au/competition. There is no cost to enter.
3. The competition commences on 27 November 2013 and closes midnight 19 December 2013. All times recorded throughout these conditions of entry are stipulated in Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time.
4. A representative of the Promoter will draw the winners at Best Western Australasia, Level 3, 213-219 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2059 on 20 December 2013.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize or receipt of a prize incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Promotion, you must have a residential or principal address in New South Wales Australia. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
7. Non-Eligibility: You are not eligible to enter the Promotion if you are an officer or employee, or an immediate family member of an officer or employee of Best Western Australasia or Experience Oz.
8. To enter the entrant must like Best Western Australia – New Zealand on Facebook or complete the entry form found on bestwestern.com.au/competition.
9. The Prize Winners will be notified via email.
10. The winners will be randomly selected by a computer generated system and the Promoter will contact you within 2 days of the draw to confirm that you wish to claim your prize.
11. In the event the winner is unable to be contacted or there are any unclaimed prizes at least 1 week after the judging date, the entry deemed next best will be contacted instead.
12. In accepting the Prize, you agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on behalf of the Promoter. You further acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise your name, address and in respect of this Promotion without payment being made to you.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
14. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you agree to release the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in anyway incurred by you in connection you participation in the Promotion and, if you are a Prize Winner, your use of the Prize.
15. The promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission failure or delay by the Promoter which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
16. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect your personal information (including you name, address and telephone number). This will be collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the judging, to publish the results of the Promotion, to publicise the Promotion, and if you are a Prize Winner, to contact you and/or arrange for you to receive your Prize.
18. The Promoter may be contacted by calling +61 2 8913 3300.
19. The Promoter is Best Western Australasia ABN 33 000 237 141.