Beacon Lighting – 12 Days of Christmas – Win 12 prizes in 12 days
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
1. Follow @BeaconLighting on Instagram or Facebook
2. Write a comment.
3. Like the Facebook or Instagram post
Competition commences Thursday 13th December and closes Monday 24th December 2018 at 11:59am AEST. One product will be given away each day to a winner picked at random based on the criteria. For full terms and conditions refer below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. NSW lottery permit number: LTPS/18/30574
2. This promotion is restricted to Australian residents. All employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the promotion you must:
Follow @BeaconLighting on Instagram or Facebook.
Leave a comments on either the Facebook or Instagram post between 13th – 24th December 2018 (the ‘Promotional Period’). All entrants may enter as many times as they wish.
Like the Facebook or Instagram post.
4. There is one winning entrant (1 in total) for each of the 12 day giveaway and they will be chosen in a random draw. The draw will take place at 10am the following day. As an example, the first day of the giveaway (12 days until Christmas) will run from 9am – 11:59am Thursday 13th December. The winner will be randomly drawn at 10am Friday 14th December. There is one winning entrant per day. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Winners will collect their prize from their closest Beacon store.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parents or guardians.
8. The winner will be notified by the comments and via private message on Facebook or Instagram as practicable within two business days and no later than five business days. The winner’s details may be published on the Beacon Lighting Instagram and Facebook page. If no contact has been made by the winner within 5 days, a new winner will be selected based on the participation criteria.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, whether to an entrant, winner or any guests of the winner, or any other person, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
11. The Promoter is Brightlite Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Beacon Lighting, ABN 13 322 464 749 of 5 Bastow Place, Mulgrave Victoria 3170 (Promoter).
12. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. Name and address details of entrants may be used as a mailing list for future promotions and marketing carried out by the Promoter, including via electronic messages and telephoning the entrant. Entrants can request to access, update or correct information or request not to receive information about future promotions by calling Beacon Lighting Customer Support at 03 8561 1599 from 9.00am-5.00pm Mon-Fri (EST), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter, its licensees or assignees reproducing, editing, publishing and communicating to the public their comments in any media, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting Beacon Lighting. Entries can be reproduced or adapted complete or in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording and / or drawings for editorial, reports, PR, press, radio or TV advertising, display material and posters for internal within Beacon Lighting and external distribution outside Beacon Lighting.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
17. This competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.