Baby Bunting – Win 1/5 ELC Walkers valued at $99
ELC – Early Learning Centre now available online at Baby Bunting http://www.babybunting.com.au/toys-bouncers-swings-trikes/early-development-toys/elc.html
ELC Competition: http://bit.ly/FB_ELC 5 x ELC Walkers to be WON!
Competition ends 02/02/2014 11.59pm AEDST
Simply fill out the below for your chance to WIN
What was your favourite toy growing up?
•5 x Lights & Sounds Walkers to be won (valued at $99.95 each)
•Competition ends 02/02/2014 11.59pm AEDST
•1 entry per person.
•Australian residents only 18+.
•Click here to see the walker in action!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: ELC Lights & Sounds Walker x 5
10 January 2014 at 12:00pm
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are registered as ‘liking’ the official Baby Bunting fan page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/babybuntingaus) during the time of the Promotion or earlier. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple entries per person is not permitted.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences 17:00pm AEDST 10/01/14. Entries close 11:59pm AEDST 02/02/14.
7. The prizes will be sent to the winners at the delivery address set out in the competition form on Facebook. Please allow for up to 35 working days for receipt of your prize.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any prizes that are lost during in transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants enter a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any prizes unable to be sent to the winner if the address given in the competition form on Facebook is incorrect.
9. The judging will be conducted at 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175 on 03/02/14 will be notified via email or mobile. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. To enter, participants must ‘like’ the official Baby Bunting Australia fan page on Facebook, and answer the question as listed; “What was your favourite toy growing up?” as per form. Any entry not completed on the competition page published by Baby Bunting (e.g. separate wall comments, private messages) with answers in response to the form will be deemed invalid.
11. There is five (5) winners in total for five (5) prizes. The winner will receive one (1) of five (5) ELC Lights & Sounds Walker valued at $99.95 each
12. Total prize pool value is AUD $499.75 RRP inc. GST. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary on 06/02/14, in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). The Promoter will announce the winner via the Baby Bunting Facebook page on 19/11/13. The winner must contact Baby Bunting via a private Facebook message within 3 business days to redeem their prize.
14. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/ or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
17. Any costs associated with accessing the Baby Bunting fan page on Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
21. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of shown as being posted via Facebook and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
22. The Promoter collects the winner’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. The winner’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
23. Upon entering the competition you may be given the opportunity to send e-mails to Baby Bunting or enter or provide information or material (‘Content’). Any and all Content provided by you in connection with the Baby Bunting competition must be true and accurate. You must not misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity. You acknowledge that Baby Bunting may monitor the Baby Bunting fan page on Facebook and take any action with respect to your Content as deemed reasonably necessary by Baby Bunting. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Baby Bunting, 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South, VIC 3175, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Promoter is Baby Bunting of 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175. Telephone number (03) 8795 8100. ABN: 43 128 546 154.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.