ANZ Australia – Win $2000 ANZ travel cards. Tell us your overseas mishap story. FB entry
Oops, forgot the wallet! Got your own overseas money mishap story? Tell us via a comment on this post. The most interesting stories will be in to win a $2,000 ANZ Travel Card or a GoPro camera. Closes 13/6.
Terms and conditions for the ANZ Travel Card social media game of skill competition – June 2014
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees of ANZ (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related entities are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 5:00pm AEDT on 2 June 2014 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 13 June 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, persons must, within the Promotional Period, view the ANZ Facebook posts (https://facebook.com/ANZAustralia), ANZ tweets (https://twitter.com/ANZ_AU) or ANZ Instagram posts (http://instagram.com/anz_au) about the ANZ Travel Card campaign and reply via a comment, @reply or with #anztravelcard telling ANZ ‘how and when a travel money mishap affected your overseas trip’. There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
5. There will be two (2) major prize winners and four (4) minor prize winners, selected at 11:00am AEDT on 16 June 2014 at ANZ Centre, 833 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008. The winners will be notified by a comment/reply from ANZ on their Facebook or Twitter post and will be required to then Private or Direct Message ANZ with their details within 24 hours.
6. The prize-winners will be selected from entries across the different ANZ Travel Card posts based on the response to the question which is deemed to be the most interesting.
The two major prize winners will each receive an ANZ Travel Card loaded with $2,000 AUD including GST.
The four minor prize winners will each receive a GoPro HD Hero3+ camera valued at $608 including GST.
The total maximum retail prize bank value is $6,432 including GST.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought.
9. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
10. To redeem the ANZ Travel Card prize, each winner will be required to nominate an ANZ branch and date to collect their ANZ Travel Card prize from. The date of redemption must be a minimum of 5 days from notification of being a winner. When collecting the ANZ Travel Card, winners will need to bring photo identification and follow the standard ANZ product registration procedures with branch staff, including agreeing to receive the ANZ Travel Card Product Disclosure Statement Online. Upon collection of the ANZ Travel Card winners can choose to load their card with any mix of the 10 currencies available on an ANZ Travel Card, subject to minimum and maximum load limits.
11. The ANZ Travel Cards remain the property of ANZ and are not for resale. The ANZ Travel Cards are subject to the Terms and Conditions provided with the Card which can be found at http://www.anz.com/travelcard.
12. ANZ reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise by 30 June 2014, ANZ will award the prize to the entry deemed to be the next best entry. The winner will be notified in writing immediately.
13. The prize winners consent to having their name and entry posted to ANZ’s social media pages and their name and entry may be used by ANZ for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
14. ANZ is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
16. ANZ reserves the right to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control, subject to state legislation. ANZ will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
17. The Promoter is Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (‘ANZ’) (ABN 11 005 357 522) 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008.