Ansell Condoms – Win With SKYN (Sky diving, Tickets To Australia Day or Valentine’s Day Dinner)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on How to Enter and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
5. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
6. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter is Ansell Healthcare, a division of Ansell Limited, ABN 89 004 085 330 of 3/678 Victoria Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 (Promoter).
8. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
9. The Promotion commences at 09:00am AEDT on 15/01/2014 and ends at 09:00am AEDT on 10/02/2014 (Promotion Period).
HOW TO ENTER
10. Entry is via the Internet.
11. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) access www.facebook.com/AnsellCondoms (Facebook Page) from their Facebook account (Eligible Entrants will need to create a Facebook account if they do not already have one);
(b) ‘Like’ the Facebook Page (if they have not elected to ‘Like’ the Facebook Page previously);
(c) follow the links to the Promotion App (Online Entry Site); and
(d) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form) by:
i. Explaining in 25 words or less “why you deserve to win an intense experience thanks to SKYN condoms?”
ii. Providing any other details on the Online Entry Form requested by the Promoter
12. Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion one (1) time per day. All non winning entries received will be included in subsequent (if any) Prize periods.
13. Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name and from their own Facebook account.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion.
16. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries, or which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by an entrant.
19. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
20. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entries submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed as invalid.
21. A prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered.
22. All costs associated or arising in connection with a prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
23. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
24. In order to claim a prize, each prize winner will be required to sign a Promotion Participation Agreement on terms determined by the Promoter, including:
(a)confirming their eligibility to enter the Promotion and their compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
(b)providing a release and indemnity in favour of the Promoter in respect of their participation in the Promotion and their allocated prize.
WINNER DETERMINATION AND PRIZE INFORMATION
25. Eligible Entries will be judged on creativity, originality and relevance to the question in paragraph 11(d)(i) of these Conditions of Entry. Judging will be conducted by two (2) or more representatives of the Promoter. There will be eight (8) separate Judging Sessions.
Each Judging Session will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT at Apollo Nation, 105 York Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205 as follows –
Judging Session (AEDT)
26. There are eight (8) prizes available to be won in the Promotion, as described in paragraphs 27 to 34 of these Conditions of Entry. Eligible Entries relating to each specific prize will be judged in relation to that prize only. The Eligible Entrant with the best Eligible Entry relating to each specific prize, as elected by the representatives of the Promoter in their absolute discretion, will be awarded that specific prize.
27. Prize 1 is an ice-cream truck at the winner’s workplace, including drinks and ice cream for the winner and their colleagues, valued at up to a maximum of $1000 RRP (including GST) (Prize 1). The winner’s workplace must be within 40 kilometres of an Australian capital city. If the winner’s workplace is outside of the designated area, they may elect someone whose place of employment is within the designated area to receive their prize on their behalf. Prize 1 must be redeemed by 28/01/2014, the exact date and time of the ice-cream truck experience to be organised by the Promoter and will be subject to availability at all times. The Prize 1 winner will be required to gain permission from their employer for the ice-cream truck to visit their workplace on the date and time as advised by the Promoter.
28. Prize 2 is the opportunity for the winner and one (1) companion to experience hot laps in an exhilarating V8 racing car driven by a professional race car driver, valued at a maximum of $1200 RRP (including GST) (Prize 2). The Prize 2 winner and companion must make their own way at their own expense to a race course location in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia or the Australian Capital Territory (Prize 2 cannot be taken in Tasmania), as advised by the Promoter, in order to participate in the Prize 2 experience. Prize 2 must be redeemed by 03/02/2014. Booking the experience will be subject to availability at all times. The Prize 2 winner and their nominated companion must be deemed medically fit to participate in the prize by the prize supplier. If the prize supplier does not deem the winner and/or their nominated companion fit to participate in the prize, in the prize supplier’s absolute discretion, the prize winner and/or nominated companion will not be able to participate in the prize.
29. Prize 3 is two (2) General Admission tickets to the Big Day Out Sydney on 26/01/2014 at the Sydney Showgrounds, valued at up to a maximum of $2370 RRP (including GST) (Prize 3). If the winner of Prize 3 resides outside of New South Wales, the Prize will include economy flights from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Sydney, 1 night accommodation in Sydney (minimum 3 star hotel, twin-share room) and airport transfers for two (2) adults (18 years or older) valued at up to a maximum of $2000 RRP (including GST). Flights, accommodation and transfers are not included if the winner is from New South Wales. If the winner is from New South Wales they will be required to make their own way to and from the Prize 3 event location at their own expense.
30. Prize 4 is a VISA Load&Go card valued at $500 (including GST) (Prize 4). Prize 4 must be redeemed by 07/03/2014 or is otherwise forfeited. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the expiry date is reached. Where the cost of the purchase exceeds the available value, the prize winner will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the balance. Prize 5 is subject to the terms and conditions of the VISA Load&Go card issuer. For more details visit http://auspost.com.au/finance-insurance/load-and-go-reloadable-visa-prepaid-card.html
31. Prize 5 is a sky dive for two (2) adults, valued at a maximum of $1200 RRP (including GST) (Prize 5). The Prize 5 winner and nominated companion must make their own way at their own expense to the relevant sky dive location, as advised by the Promoter. Prize 5 can be taken in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia or Queensland only. Prize 5 is not available in the Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania or the Northern Territory. Prize 5 must be redeemed by 10/02/2014, subject to availability at all times. The Prize 5 winner and nominated companion, in order to participate in Prize 5, must be aged 18 years or older, must not be at high risk of having a heart attack and must not be pregnant. The Prize 5 provider may need to ask the participants some basic questions about their health before they can partake in the sky dive. The Promoter recommends that the participants of Prize 5 consult their doctor prior to undertaking the sky dive. Further, for safety reasons, the Prize 5 provider will need to be advised if a participant’s weight is greater than 95kg. In order to participate in Prize 5, a participant’s weight cannot exceed 110kg.
32. Prize 6 is a David Jones gift card valued at a $1000 (including GST) to be used during a David Jones personal shopping experience (Prize 6). The Prize 6 personal shopping session must be booked and redeemed by 31/03/2014. The David Jones gift card must be spent in full on the day of the personal shopping session. The Prize 6 experience can only be taken in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Western Australia and Queensland. Prize 6 is not available in Tasmania and Northern Territory. The Prize 6 winner must make their own way to David Jones to redeem their prize. The Promoter will arrange a suitable appointment date and time with the Prize 6 winner. Where the cost of the purchase exceeds the available gift card value, the prize winner will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the balance. For David Jones gift card terms and conditions visit http://shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/en/davidjones/gift-card For David Jones Personal Shopping Service locations see http://www.davidjones.com.au/Store-Services/Fashion/Personal-Shopping-Service
33. Prize 7 is a “head to toe pampering” experience at Endota Spa for two (2) people, valued at a maximum of $1,100 RRP (including GST) (Prize 7). Prize 7 will be awarded to the winner in the form of two (2) vouchers, each valid for one (1) person to enjoy “the all-day spa package?including five (5) hours of treatments at an Endota Spa location. Prize 7 must be redeemed by within 12 months of issue. Prize 7 is not valid on Sundays or public holidays and must be taken in a single day. See www.endotadayspa.com.au for terms and conditions and Endota Spa locations.
34. Prize 8 is a gourmet Valentine’s Day dinner for two (2) people valued at up to a maximum of $400 RRP (including GST) (Prize 8). The Valentine’s Day dinner must be taken on 14/02/2014 at a restaurant location in the winner’s nearest capital city to be determined by the promoter. The Prize 8 participants will be required to make their own way to and from the Prize 8 event location at their own expense.
35. The total prize pool is valued at up to a maximum of $8,770 RRP (including GST).
36. All prize winners will be:
(a) notified by phone and in writing; and
(b) celebrated on the Facebook Page once the relevant winner has been contacted and validated.
37. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
38. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with a nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
39. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
40. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to States and Territories regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
41. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 42(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
43. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
44. Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity, photography and / or filming) relating to the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material including but not limited to on the Facebook Page.
45. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
46. When an entrant submits any materials in the Promotion (“Content”, the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 13, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
(c) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
(d) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
47. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
48. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
49. All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
50. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
51. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
52. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
53. There is no association or endorsement or sponsorship arrangement between the Promoter and Facebook Inc. Participation in the Promotion is dependent on all participants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
54. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.