Animalacious – send us a selfie of you with an animal to win $1K & board games
ANIMALACIOUS ANIMAL SELFIE PROMOTION”
The Eligible Entrant with the highest ranked Eligible Entry will win $1000 to be awarded to the winning Eligible Entrant in the form of a cheque (Major Prize).
The three (3) Eligible Entrants with the second (2nd) to fourth (4th) highest ranked Eligible
Entries will win an Animalacious board game valued at $49.95 RRP (including GST) each
The Promoter is Acious Games Australia ABN 35 821 341 192 of 19/156 Hampden Rd,
Abbotsford, NSW 2046 (phone 02 9713 9784) (Promoter).
Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years and over, who have
obtained permission for their parent / guardian if under 18 years age, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities
and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including
suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in
paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on
behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry
includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter
is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
The Promotion commences at 5:00pm AEDT on 18/11/2013 and ends at 5:00pm AEDT on
10/12/2013 (Promotion Period).
HOW TO ENTER
10. Entry is via the Internet.
11. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) access www.facebook.com/pages/Acious-Games (Facebook Page) from their
Facebook account (Eligible Entrants will need to create a Facebook account if they
do not already have one);
(b) ‘Like’ the Facebook Page (if they have not elected to ‘Like’ the Facebook Page
(c) follow the links to the Promotion App (Online Entry Site); and
Page 2 of 6
(d) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry on the Online Entry Site (Online
Entry Form) by:
i. Uploading an animal selfie photo(a self-taken photo of the Eligible Entrant with
an animal); and
ii. Providing any details on the Online Entry Form requested by the Promoter
including a valid email address.
12. Photos should be recent and should have been taken no earlier than 1 January 2012.
13. Photos submitted must be in JPEG, PNG or GIF format. Photos must be at least 500 pixels
(wide) x 600 pixels (high) and must not exceed 1 MB file size. Photos submitted must be able
to be uploaded by the Facebook upload system.
14. Photos MUST:
(a) be original; and
(b) be free of any claims, including copyright claims, by other parties.
15. Photos must NOT:
(a) depict any person other than the Eligible Entrant;
(b) be offensive or be likely to cause offence to any person or group of persons;
(c) depict any person engaged in any activity that might injure that person or any other
person or animal;
(d) promote or depict illegal or negligent activity;
(e) infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights, performer’s rights or rights of
reputation) of any person, whether as a result of being communicated to the public
(f) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or otherwise unlawful;
(g) contain excessively violent or sexual imagery;
(h) have previously been shown to the public or a substantial number of members of the
(i) in whole or in part, have been submitted as an entry in any other promotion.
16. A photo may be entered in to the Promotion only once and only by one (1) Eligible Entrant.
17. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times, subject to each Eligible Entry
containing a different animal selfie photo.
18. Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name and from their own
19. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility
and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their
entries manually using an internet browser.
Page 3 of 6
20. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does
not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion.
21. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries, or which contain offensive or
defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including
intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
23. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not
time of transmission by an entrant.
33. Prize winners will be:
(a) notified by email (email will be sent to the email address supplied in their winning
(b) celebrated on the Facebook Page from 12/12/2013.
34. If a winner cannot be contacted or a prize remained unclaimed as at 12 noon AEDT on
18/12/2013 the winner will be taken to have forfeited any right to the prize and the prize will
be allocated to the Eligible Entrant next highest ranked Eligible Entry.